Pool Drain Pulls Small Intestine Out Of Young Girl

my question is, they said a 2 inch tear in her rectum. one. how do you not feel that and start screaming, how do you not feel yourself being disemboweled. and a 2 inch tear is like 10 times bigger than a 6 year old chocalate starfishj

CNN showed a picture of the pool in question. It was circular and no larger than 15’ across MAX. Think shallow hot tub. Drain was in the middle, like a sink.

[quote=“Violator,post:20,topic:31896"”]

everything is so fucking gray for some of you tasteless, crude, insensitive motherfuckers… when it suits you. Absolutely pathetic. Some of you fucks did not get beat enough as children because you learned no compassion or respect for others. If that was my little 6 year old girl that just lost ALL chances for a normal life and will be a cripple forever, and I catch you making jokes about it… omfg … you have NO idea…

beyond tasteless

[/quote]

:cry:

you sure like to bitch…

i usually laugh at this kinda shit but my god that poor little girl. the rest of her life is now fucked because of a pool drain. i actually feel bad for another human being. who woulda guessed.

that pearl story was great

f’in gross.

[quote=“ILCisDEAD,post:36,topic:31896"”]

its like Anal Beads shove them in and pull them out like you are starting a lawn mower

[/quote]

:clap:

[quote=“Rx3,post:39,topic:31896"”]

community pool ain’t no kiddie pool. Over 50K gallons man.

[/quote]

wading pool at the Minneapolis Golf Club.

Sick. 300 psi is bullshit though. The pressure drop across the drain would be a maximum at a perfect vacuum which would be the static pressure of the water plus atmospheric. 300psi - 14.7 = 285.3 psi = 660 feet of water.

So if you had a pool 660 feet deep you could have a 300 psi pressure drop across the drain.

[quote=“BrockwayMT,post:49,topic:31896"”]

Sick. 300 psi is bullshit though. The pressure drop across the drain would be a maximum at a perfect vacuum which would be the static pressure of the water plus atmospheric. 300psi - 14.7 = 285.3 psi = 660 feet of water.

So if you had a pool 660 feet deep you could have a 300 psi pressure drop across the drain.

[/quote]

you made my head hurt.

[quote=“Violator,post:20,topic:31896"”]

everything is so fucking gray for some of you tasteless, crude, insensitive motherfuckers… when it suits you. Absolutely pathetic. Some of you fucks did not get beat enough as children because you learned no compassion or respect for others. If that was my little 6 year old girl that just lost ALL chances for a normal life and will be a cripple forever, and I catch you making jokes about it… omfg … you have NO idea…

beyond tasteless

[/quote]

Chill

The

Fuck

Out

you are going to have a brain Aneurysm in like two years. Most people on here can never relate to this kind of thing. Jesus, Nor can many relate to the importance of THEIR life… or someone elses…

and something happens every year, where its this crazy tragic death, and the media makes a HUGE fucking deal out of it.

Yes it sucks that something like this happened… but your life is still the same and unchanged there is no reason for you to get soo fucking worked up about it.

so again CHILL OUT