Poor cobra..

Well seen that it was from another forum… then unfortunately I seen the quotes after…my bad point it still stinks…

lol. awesome.

Acctually along the west coast of Florida most people can drive very well and high speeds no problem in the rain… this guy is just a dumbass…

haha… thanks for pointing that out ha…

Another one bites the dust…

They should have left that piece sleeping with the fishes.

I lived in Tampa for many years, I saw wayyyy to many stupid accidents because of rain… and of course not because of rain like an unfortunate road worker get hit by a car and killed because they drive like asshole’s through work zones…I got very frustrated with driving down there though I love the better speed limits and road conditions just couldnt believe some of the driving. I am not saying drivers are better here but most people can drive in the rain.This whole statement excludes NYC.

one more reason not to buy an american car…

what reason is that??

because Driver Error is a pretty shitty reason not to buy a car.

what do you drive Mr. low n slow?

Why? because idiots can’t handle the torque/power?
You just posted about buying a DODGE Neon…wtf do you consider that?

Lolz

shut up hassim

yeah because foreign cars are idiot proof and will steer themselves away from situations like this, right?

yup.

maybe he feels safer with FWD or AWD.

PJB you crack me up :rofl

and theres no fwd or awd American cars? And no rwd foreign cars?

What point are you trying to make?

That Ford F-150’s suck.

yea thats what i though

Yeah to much power for beginners!!!:retardclap

but i hear fords make great boat anchors also !!!:thumbup

And overpriced '80’s shitboxes that shouldve been made into toasters 15 years ago are so much better.

Ill race my Ford against your Camaro. Oh wait thats right it hasnt moved since dinosaurs roamed the earth.

yura half a meatball