poor losers

so wednesday me and the cool kids of team redline figured it would be cool to go up to toronto for the day. Saw ALOT of sick cars up there. None the less on the ride home i hapend to see a kawasaki ninja ripping it around, so being bored with the 2 hour ride i decided to see if he wanted to run. I got up next to him at about 80 and gave him a look and a nod to see if he was guna go. i see him start to downshift so i do the same drop down to third and go, he had about a half car at the start, at the top of 3rd i started to walk him, shifted into 4th and continued to walk him more, so i just shut down at around 115. after that he came up next to me and i gave him a tup out the window, but being the sore loser he is, just flipped me off and and took off, so i went after him and passed him again, but this time i gave him the t down and kept going. i hate sore losers.

BTW i have big b’s old car.

nice thats what i like to see keep the kills comin with my car lol

nice thats what i like to see keep the kills comin with my car

haha yea mayb if the car stoped blowing so much smoke mayb im actuly guna kill someone hahahah

[quote=“540guy,post:4,topic:34371"”]

haha yea mayb if the car stoped blowing so much smoke mayb im actuly guna kill someone hahahah

[/quote]

well maybe u should not beat on the car like i hear u do,

for one u have to let the car warm up befor u get on it

2nd dont boost all the time like when u start it all the time then boost it down the street to the gas station.

1. re build the turbo(get new seals) or just buy a new turbo u can get them for a range 0f 550_1100 or get the turbo u have now rebuilt for 350!

hahaha beat on the car like you hear i do, i get on it mayb MAYBE once a week if i feel gutys, and i know how to let a car warm up and not to hit boost right away, and im prolly just gunna get a rebuild duhh

[quote=“Big B,post:2,topic:34371"”]

nice thats what i like to see keep the kills comin with my car lol

[/quote]

[quote=“94Blackls,post:3,topic:34371"”]

nice thats what i like to see keep the kills comin with my car

[/quote]

:lol:

good job wayne. fix that car up and get faster.

[quote=“540guy,post:6,topic:34371"”]

hahaha beat on the car like you hear i do, i get on it mayb MAYBE once a week if i feel gutys, and i know how to let a car warm up and not to hit boost right away, and im prolly just gunna get a rebuild duhh

[/quote]

well this is just what i hear from some ppl i hope u take care of the car its alot of fun. yea man just rebuild the turbo ask nickt where he got his done.

haahaa who says this?

Next time your at SG, take me for a ride :wink:

Or else im going to have to race you…

i’ll never understand people when they lose and flip off the winner

it’s like… wrong on so many levels

ly555is who were you on ubrf, or what was your old name on nyspeed?

and what car is this anyways, a teg, del sol, hatch?

its a boosted teg with an itr swap