How many poeple have turbo's on non turbo'd cars?

Just thinking about how many people have done this or owned a ride that was since people seem to put turbo’s on just about anything these days.

I’ve owned to. First one blew up. Second one still runs fine.

4/5 of cars I’ve owned have been turbo. Bike is excluded, for now.

not stock turbo cars though. just naturally aspirated engines people put turbos on. list what they were as well.

:ugh2:

what the fuck is this all about?

in process of building one right now. i am planning on blowing it up. just some thing you learn from the honda guys. once you boost it is a matter of time before it blows up lol.
one word of advice that i give everyone is DO NOT TURBO your daily driver

6, although the 7th is in the works

turbo civic ( a couple different motor setups)
3 awd dsm’s
2 turbo 240’s

and a turbo lsx 240 is in the works

do electric turbochargers count?

+2

Honda Accord
Honda Skibby snatch

Pretty much everything ive ever owned was forced induction.

97 Eclipse GST
93 Talon Tsi
91 Eclipse GSX
92 Galant Vr-4
1991 240sx - sr20det swapped
1993 240sx - sr20det swapped
1999 Civic Si - Jackson Supercharged
1997 Integra GSR -Turbocharged
2005 Saab 9-3 - 2.0t

i’ve forced induction on darkstar.

his gag reflex = non-existent.

:wink:

:rofl:

i’ve ridden in or stupidly bought at least half of the cars on that list.

which, btw, is why your mother tips me so generously.

i was going to make a mother joke earlier, but the last time i was on this board with any regularity, bans were flying around like your jizz-filled mouth in a turkish bath.

rules were made to be broken my friend. I’m a Pittspeed rebel. And when I say rebel, I’m not talking about Rebel as in the model of camera I used to photograph your mother following around my Doberman using her mouth like a 537 hp cum powered pooper scooper.

:bowrofl:

Truth. Ona boosted motor (or even NA motors) each and every trip to redline is one small step toward kaboom. Building it up properly just makes baby steps out of what would’ve been big steps.

boost your dd, dont be a pussy. I had years of Daily driving a turbo civic. open downpipe lexan windows. 260whp stock motor pump gas. 7600rpm every shift. just crushing them. I had so much fun! I really learned how to drive my car from that car. My trap speed vs ET really shows that.
Note I daily drove this car 80 miles a day to school directly to work at best buy making $150 dollars a week.

:yinzarevaginas:

didn’t you come in to work VERY late one day because you broke your car?

If its a daily driver and you dont have another vehicle and hate catching the bus…be smart and leave it alone.

i thought making jokes about someones family members was in instant ban?
Pittspeed is like 3rd grade these days…Wonder which mod is too busy railing darkstar up the ass to notice the shit he is saying