How many poeple have turbo's on non turbo'd cars?

Like it would be any of you buisness anyway, I had better shit to do. simple is that.

O BTW my Boosted Daily is more reliable then all of your cars. possibly Even your MOM’s Trail Blazer

:stupid:

:owned:

Better shit to do? I take it that screwing over your employer by being hours late is acceptable…
Must i scan a GMAC invoice with MY name on it? No because then you’ll bitch about how it’s photoshopped, i’m sorry that i didn’t get stuck at a dead end job like best buy and actually have a new vehicle.

Brand new 100k mile warrantied vehicle with rentals covered and if shit break i don’t have to fix it, GM does with not a dime out of my pocket. where as your peice of shit honda breaks your SOL and fixing it yourself, if you honestly believe that your boosted vehicle is more reliable your fucking retarded…then again i wouldn’t put that much past you

Because i am stuck at a bestbuy job? Agian if you must know. i was working at best buy PARTTIME and going to school to achive a bachelor of science in electrical engineering. And now that I achived that goal I am working at Johnson Controls. That must be a dead end job too since i dont have a brand new vehicle.

I know really know what your problem with me is? Ever since you a a newb. You make these douchebad post all the time. nothings changed i can see…

As for boosted DD’s there are many cars that are boosted stock.

dident u get fired for no call noo shows??? hahahaha

i know you had a bunch oof those… i never missed a day in 4 years dick

Problem with you? wasn’t one until a few hours ago when i come in here and see this dumb ass post that you put up about something you know nothing about. And this thread was about boosted cars that were N/A to begin with…not about stock boosted vehicles

A bunch of no call no shows? I never missed a single day of work at best buy sure i may have been late but even my latest day wasn’t as late as your car-break-get-stuck and even that one didn’t go on my record because of mark sinning. And if you must know i was dismissed for using my discount on someone else…but like i care…every job i have had since bby i have made either double the money or more, you couldn’t pay me to work there again

This thread got real gay real fast.

Because i know nothing about boosting NA motors right? …right…

I went threw some motors back in the day. quite frankly i dident give a shit. I would get them dirt cheap and it would take me 4 hours to change. But i also put up numbers because i drove them hard. I am still one of the only people that went 11’s on DR’s Under 120mph.

All those motors would still be running if I dident drive them. Simple as that.

There are countless DD hondas without problems. And the ones that do have problems Always just want to go “faster”. What is wrong with that? Nothing. Live learn build it better.

And As for you having something against me, Krystal told me You where talking shit. and there is no reason for that. I am a straight up guy. Everyone on here knows that…

Krystal? Ya i had said you were a douchebag after your first “Isn’t that your moms truck” post, and who knows how long ago that was. Be kinda hard to DD my moms truck when the both of us work full time dont ya think