Poormans Photoshop

so i was messing around on myspace and i made my shit a lil transperent and i noticed something pretty cool. Its not the best, but you could make some cool shots with it.

Take one of your pics you like and make it your background and have it so it stays in one place when you scroll up and down.

Then:

I had pics already posted in my About me but depending on your pics pick a window in a good location on your page that will go along with your background pic, and then make your boxes transparent and you will see that the 2 pics become combined.

I then took a screen shot and popped it in paint and just cropped it and saved it and bam i got this lol

Nothing to fancy or crazy, i havent messed with it at all, that was just how it turned out so i figured i would take a Screen shot and see how it turned out and i kind of liked it.

But anyways it sound like a lot, but its really not, if you end up doing post some up so i can how yours turned out.

I’d make one shot of your car not transparent.

the side shot pic is not transparent at all, just the front view is, when i have time ill actually mess with it. i could make the front view one a lil more transparent.

…and here i thought you were going to talk about gimp.

Gimp, or Paint.net, Or just cracking Cs3… lol… this sucks :smiley:

??? what sucks

if you drink enough you get the same transparent results :dunno:

I second that!