pop versus soda

i find some weird shit on the internet when i’m lightly toasted and have no agenda…

http://www.popvssoda.com/countystats/total-county.html

that is awesome. i want to show my g/f that more area says pop

Originally posted by flyinglow57
that is awesome. i want to show my g/f that more area says pop

i say “soda”…

i lost “pop” and my pittsburgh accent when i moved away for a few years.

hey jackie can i have a glass of POP!!!:smiley:

another thing that map shows is how dumb southerners are…they call everything coke, they even call pepsi coke, dunno

Originally posted by dg11
another thing that map shows is how dumb southerners are…they call everything coke, they even call pepsi coke, dunno

yeah…it’s weird shit… when i worked at the chinese place, a woman from north carolina came in and asked what kind of coke we had…

resisting my urge to say “kilos and grams”, i informed her that we only sold pepsi products… she informed me of the whole “coke as generic term” deal.

Originally posted by VisionCRX
yeah…it’s weird shit… when i worked at the chinese place, a woman from north carolina came in and asked what kind of coke we had…

resisting my urge to say “kilos and grams”, i informed her that we only sold pepsi products… she informed me of the whole “coke as generic term” deal.

they say soda here. Its annoying as fuck. I say pop and people look at me funny. Fucking hicks. Down here they pronounce water as wood-er. :greddy:

Originally posted by Darkstar
they say soda here. Its annoying as fuck. I say pop and people look at me funny. Fucking hicks. Down here they pronounce water as wood-er. :greddy:

eh… soda just makes more sense to me… most kinds of soda say “soda” on the can, but the only “pop” i can think of is Faygo RedPop

Originally posted by VisionCRX
eh… soda just makes more sense to me… most kinds of soda say “soda” on the can, but the only “pop” i can think of is Faygo RedPop

how can one word make more sense to you? in pewter’s days it was called soda-pop. half the country calls it soda, and the more intellegent half calls it pop. :smiley:

thats fucking sweet

O
L
D

one day tj said pop. . . . true story

Originally posted by integrrac
one day tj said pop. . . . true story

“c’mere Joey, i wanna pop a load off in your cornhole” doesnt count. :slap:

Originally posted by Cutty
hey jackie can i have a glass of POP!!!:smiley:

Lol shut up…I only drink SODA :wink:

i say pop and coke…