Soda Vs. Pop

I like how you can clearly see about where Pittsburgh is due to the lack of Soda drinkers. (When you view the map with only Soda.)

http://popvssoda.com:2998/

me = soda.

pop is a sound or something you call your dad.

i actually call it what it is most of the time… like coke, rootbeer, etc…

depends who im talking to down in cincinnati they call it soda, here in youngstown they call it pop. i grew up in both so i say both. beside when you go somewhere south and say “pop” they laugh at you

When we were in Connecticut Sonny asked for a Pop and a Hoagie and the girl looked clueless. I think she knew he was just teasing because there was a group of 9 and we all started laughing when he said it. :slight_smile:

What the fuck is soda? Soda is the clear carbonated flavorless water.

Pop is a soft drink.

When I was in Texas, everything was a Coke. Very Weird.

“I’ll take a Coke with that, too.”
“What Kind?”
“Dr. Pepper.”

Thats Soda Water. Read the tab at McDonalds.

correction…

thats seltzer water or club soda.

the difference is club soda has sodium in it seltzer does not.

i drink tons of seltzer…i have an addition to carbination.

x2

I say get me a soda pop!

pop, its all pop.

water?

It was always soda to me.

Y’all have Mr. Pibb? That’s the only coke I like!

Soda. Always hated the word “pop” because it’s very regional. My wife says “pop”. Any time we travel, people know where we are from when she asks for “pop”.
I don’t drink anything carbonated any more; pretty conclusive studies showing that even diet carbonated “Soda” increases heart disease and diabetes risk up to 48%. With a family history of both, that’s enough for me to quit. Carbonation depletes calcium stores; that’s bad, mmmmmmk?

x3

or Pop

CONCLUSION
People who say “Pop” are much, much cooler.

whiskey?

thats better

worst thread ever.

pop. and if somewhere outta state getting a pop its mostly in a resturant and i’ll ask for something specific anyway. its doesnt come up that much.

a hero is someone who comes to the aid of someone in distress, a grinder is machine that crumbles up something (cement, meat, etc) a sub is a vessle used in the navy… a hoagie is only a sandwich.