Poppa Johns founders search for car...........

Great, im gonna show them a title for a camero shell.

He had transformed the original Z28 into an 825 horsepower dragster doing 9.55 quarter-miles at 141 mph.

John Schnatter just bought a caged 9 second drag car lol…

Very cool story though.

I can relate to that afer getting My Iroc back after 15yrs of trying.Can’t say I didn’t have a tear in my eye afterwards.
Great story for a fellow pizza guy.

Garlic Sauce FTW!

1. cool story, for all parties.

2. really not a fan of the car, but it was never mine to be a fan of.

3. i am one of the least sentimental people i know, so i don’t understand dropping that coin, but, as i said, it was never mine. (nor do i have anywhere near his coin.)

4. good for him. :tup:

He pays 250k for a car where he now has to regrow his mullet.

how is this a happy ending?

and for all you Papa John’s haters… GTFO out of WNY and try it. Papa John’s is great!

Picasso’s is pretty rad.

who has the best pizza in the country? and i mean the US?

I know there are places with pizza so good they actually ship it… need names.

la nova ships

picassos ships

bocce pizza ships

Papa John’s isn’t in this area for a reason. Buffalo pizzerias are much better. People know this.

i really hope your kidding, papa johns pizza sucks big fat monkey balls, and there area ton of great pizza places here, Imperial, bocce, etc…

La Nova is average to shitty, at best…better than that papa john’s/dominos shit though.

I was insanely disappointed by Bocce. It is ridiculously hyped.

Never had picassos

I have no idea if they ship or not…but I would be willing to bet this is one of the best pizzerias in the country

http://www.spumonigardens.com/

u must like pizza hut

:lol:

not exactly…people from buffalo seem to have a skewed view of what “good pizza” actually is

Exactly. It’s because they grew up eating shit pizza all their lives so they’ve been conditioned to think it’s good.

agreed

my girlfriend has HORRIBLE taste in pizza…just horrible

lol true…illl go find my old camaro and borrow it for the day…i hope that poor car is still alive

Amen to that…trashy pizza here in WNY no doubt.

ROAD TRIP

Papa Johns is the only franchise pizza I enjoy. But local pizza kicks ass.

Locally we have Rocky’s, TNT, Pizza Junction, Fat Mans, and Francos and Picassos. I’m a fan of LaPizzeria in Kenmore and Mustaschios.

Want delicious pizza shipped?
http://www.loumalnatis.com

Pure awesomeness. Can’t wait til I’m in Chicago area next month for it.