Poppa Johns founders search for car...........

I only crave a few pizzerias around here, Jacobis, LaPorta’s and of course Pescis, where I work.

Had pizza in NYC 2 weeks ago, and I enjoyed it for the most part. My family roots are from Naples, Italy, ironically where the first pizza was claimed to be made.

Anyone else on here crazy about Margherita Pizza?

hahaha it should be only in angola if the kid hasnt crashed it

I wonder if i brought that transformers costume and acted like a camaro if i would get a free pizza

woot

Um baseball he wasn’t talking about a road trip to find your vee six Camaro.

went to 2 so far.
their larges are 16inch and fit nicely in my 17 kirkey prodrags with cover :slight_smile:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2614/3859640203_3e610e54e0.jpg

I stopped by STM and gave one to cory I felt bad, whens DSM day?

IMPERIAL PIZZA > ALL

/THREAD

lol @ Studderin

Nice Studderin. My first and only Papa John’s experience was in Virginia Beach and it was fucking good za. Garlic sauce is win but I’m sure it’s fail for your arteries. I definitely missed Buffalo pizza and chicken finger subs in VA.

I eat it everyday, I still work there.

my girlfriend just said, and I quote, “NY pizza blows!!”

wtf is wrong with you buffalonians and your shitty pizza?

not one to shit on free stuff, but that pizza sucks. Maybe I just got sick of eating to much…
I got tonni pepperoni on the corner, pontillios, so many better places.

OMG
http://www.racingjunk.com/category/102/Chevrolet/post/1635953/2000-Procharged-Camaro.html

1102HP on 92 octane.

This new place just opened up on transit road,Piero’s Italian Restaurant,the food is out of this world,to be honest its probably one of the best Italian places that this area has to offer.Pizza was super good as well. 6160 Transit

Motto is “where Italians go for Italian”.

its your twin !!! just alot more hp lol

on a side note…do we even have a papa johns in buffalo?

^ +1

AWWWWWWWW thanks Joe, that means alot to me.
Been seriously debating doing a Rocky’s in Florida on the Gulf coast in the very near future.
Real beef on Weck’s(rolls can stay frozen for upto 90 days with very little loss of quality) and sahlens hot dogs would also be on the menu.Anyone want to partner up and live in a 2 unit on the beach?

dude, screw florida…there are TONS of people in Raleigh(from the buffalo area), dying for salens hot dogs on the late night