Porsche 997 TT owner turn driveway into a racetrack

fun little clip…

I wonder if he made a shortcut for when he comes home drunk.

Fucking sick.

Wish that was my driveway!

Pretty cool, but Millen’s driveway is better.

http://www.automotiveaddicts.com/18852/driveway-or-racetrack-you-decide

So where is the google maps shot of the house and layout?

lolling @ the jump

Must be nice…

i saw this the other day… gave me an lol.

That is on the top of my list of things to do when I get rich.

Ill take one of those! That is all.

I love the 90’s jeep parked outside the multi million dollar house.

I bet his dad was pissed when he came home and saw the rubber…

What does this guy do for a living? wtf.

I bet it’s his kids jeep, some rich people dont necessarily spoil their kids.

So true, one of the nicest kids I know is the son of a family friend. Dude made his millions as a self made business owner and his entire family is SO NICE! Not all rich people are douchnozzzles. I often find it’s the people trying to be “like” the rich people that are the douchiest.

I think Beck referred to them once as “thirtythousandaires.”

Cool vid, super jealous.

The owner of the company I work for drives his 90’s Cherokee everyday.

He has a 90’s jag xk8 as well but even those are sub 10k used right now :shrug: not exactly a high dollar show off vehicle. some people don’t flaunt it as much or like travisn said it could be his kid’s car.

lulz at thirtythousandaires

I don’t know about the landscaping though, one slip up on a turn and it quickly becomes a pretty embarrassing phone call to the insurance company.

“I crashed my car into a tree on my driveway heading to the garage…”

^ Wonder if insurance would classify that driveway as a track or a driveway. At least he doesn’t have track curbing like some of the other driveway tracks.

lol at :40 in.

and touching on the thirtythousandairs, they are the worst :confused:

And then theres some people who make good $ and don’t flaunt it… one of my supervisors at work makes ~130k a yr (which isn’t a ton but it’s upper middle class) and he drives a beat up early 90’s exploder…and could care less waht it looks like.

1. Way too much money on his hands.
  2. I think the trees and brick walls ought to provide adequate feedback for excessive speed on the turns.
  3. Don’t people get lost delivering pizza’s. Maybe there’s a sign saying “Caution: Racing may be in progress”.