Porsche/BMW Salvage/Junk yard in Buffalo?

Some guy was telling me at NYIRP about a high end salvage yard in Buffalo that dealt mostly with BMW/Porsche/VW/Lexus I need a couple random impossible to find pieces for the 944 and was wondering if anyone knew where the hell this place is? Or if you know any local yards with 944’s sitting around.

Don’t know of any junkyards like that, but I was curious, who’s 356-B that is in ur sig? I like it, not to mention your 944 :slight_smile: (I <3 Porsche)

yea I’d be curious about that too

I have never heard of one.

J and J has some high end imports

but he is very pricey, you have to do a lot of negotiating to get a good price

if you have time to travel, i just got back from Virginia Beach, me and the gf drove down, and on RT 15 in central PA there was a junkyard right off the highway and it had bmw’s, porsche’s, audi’s, a few aircooled vw’s, and jag. These cars had mostly mint bodies too, and it was a decent sized yard

Do you know what the name of the yard was?

that guys a asshole he wanted 70 bucks for the bumper cover on my 91 tercel. so i gave him 70. took the grill the bumper support headlights turnsignals and laughed all the way home

sry i cant recall

Vince’s auto wrecking has a lot of stuff like that too.

That’s the place he was talking about, any details?

i kno this is a looooooong shot, but i have some bits and pieces laying around from my old 944, what do u need?

The cover for the blowermotor in the cowel area. I’m looking for extra parts to wiring harnesses for my buddy Chris just because he’s always looking for them. I’m also looking for the cylinder head and intake manifold off of a 1988 or 1989 944S. :snky:

cant help u…sorry.

If you find anything Mike on words about the junkyard and where it is let me know I need some parts for my 951 also. You wouldnt be thinking about going 16v now would you mike:snky:

I know nothing :snky:

on a good note mike my whole clutch assembly is together, and working on master and slave cyl, rounting battery cables, p/s pump rebuild and getting my driveshaft out to rebuild since i found a source for the bearings

definantly have a bunch of teh odball cars there … definantly a pain to get a good price, even on busted parts

when i needed the front end parts for my 240, he KNEW he had the only 240 in any of the local junkyards, and wanted an arm and a leg for shit

only got one TRUELY good pop up headlight assem, the white was was bent to hell and had a busted motor … 75 for the good pop up, 75 for the bad, 150 for the folded bumper cover,

i had to basicly sneak the steel reinforcment out the door (employee told me how, without me asking) , along with the header panel and hood latch supports … otherwise he wanted another $100

^ yeah ya just gotta talk to the peeps that work in the yard. The boss wants $50 , the kids want $10 over the fence. :smiley:

the kid was like "yea, the boss wants an assload for this shit … here, wire those supports to the underside of the bumper and walk it out so he cant see, ill leave the rebar right behind the wall by the door and call the boss back to teh yard right after you “leave” … just walk back in and grab it like you paid for it, noone other then the boss would bother to stop u "

so i tossed the kid a $20 for hookin me up … i still made it out $80 cheaper then i should have

the whit headlight turned out to be repairable … measured off the red one and did a motor swap …