POS Subaru

THis thing is amazing and it all been done 110%

When you decide to sell this (if ever), call me first.

Nope no sell. Next year cage, stage, wad. Unless I find a better platform to do so with, then rinse and repeat.

let me know when applications are due for co-driver

very nice man

You sure you want to sit shotty next to me barreling through the woods :lol

I am sure many would charge admission!

:rofl

sure do, just want to review the design of the passenger side impact protection first

Be concerned with my LFB skills and that my right foot doesn’t get ahead of my hands, not the cage :excited I have to build it to NASA/RA specs anyway.

Oh, Adam. I’m posting these pics in the badass subaru pictures thread on nasioc

Whatever floats yer boat. They permabanned that douche over there who raised a stink anyway, according to the admins that is.

12’ of -6an braided line had to be pulled as it was “weeping” fuel vapor into the cabin from somewhere. Replacing that tomorrow, bolting on wilwoods, bleeding with some motul and taking it for a rip in the field.

Pull the tint and make a new baffled tip to keep the cops off my ass are all that’s left really.

Drove it for the first time in two months today. Tore the shit out of the field. Got stuck, buried the car up to the rockers in mud. Locked the center diff and it’ll pulled through :slight_smile:

Wilwoods on the front now. Stops better, but not as good as I’d like it. Can’t lock the rears up so there must be some air in the handbrake I can’t get out. New handbrake assembly is ~ 1/2 done, all billet and carbon. Will worry about bleeding it when install comes.

Willwoods on, they’re a squeeze but work.

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/4375/wilwood.jpg

And a full shot from today

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/22/frontrel.jpg

^needs a removable light pod

Looks totally beast.

baddasss!

Going to CNC a mold to make them over the winter to make them. Other companies make the twin split pods for the bugeyes, and the quad cluster in the center for the 04/05+ cars. I prefer the later of the two designs(like Ford Rs200 type stuff)

Needs more fogs. Like eight.

yep, just need lights and a graphics scheme. Maybe a collage photos of me down the side?