POS Subaru

Better off just ziptieing lights to the crash bar out front. That way when you hit something the ziptie breaks and the lights might still be salvageable.

fog lights are for pussies, this is what he needs four of…

Spoken like a true drifter

needs a lift kit in the front!

:facepalm:rofl

Just like that! But more like ten.

Next time you go tear up a field you should get someone to go with you and get it on video

Someone just needs to truck down to the next RX event(24th) and tape that :wink:

Yes, 6" xenon hellas would be nice. $450+ per light is nuts-zo. Will do something though.

No lift kit. More like All Wheels Driven 50mm coilovers. Or Feals. Not sure yet. DMS is out due to part availability, same for Tein.

http://www.dirtyimpreza.com/hosting/imagehosting/awd_coilover_poster.jpg

Fuck those though, just get some RSSP’s or Exetecs :rofl

$6K+ no thanks. I’m not that competitive to require them.

i heard you bought godspeed.

:lol helllllllll no.

I heard it was ILOVETACOTACO brand off eBay.

I went straight up megan sleeves over monroe struts.

I hope you didnt cheap out and not get the Sensa-Trac options becasue you will be kicking yourself later on down the road.

LOL! monroe gasmatics. blue bomber blowouts.

Are you allowed to mount lights on the roof? if you bump into stuff they wont get smashed, if for some reason you rollover, you got bigger problems than just some smashed lights.

Yeah i can but then it’ll look ghey

:lol

Light are going on the nose in one of these:

http://www.subaruwrcspares.com/resources/_wsb_527x252_S9+-+N9+Lamp+Pod.JPG

That’s if I don’t sell it, lolz The spindle shit the bed today on the big mill. Cutting a part for P-can transaxle and it failed at ~10K rpm snapping a 1" carbide endmill right off when it dug in. Looks like preloader failed on the bearings and the shaft bound(with ~15hp behind it) Estimated repair cost is about 6K right now according to Setco. If I can scrape the money together I keep this, if not I may have to reluctantly sell it. Mill more important that car at the moment.
Yup, FML

If I do sell it I’ll sell it to my father inlaw for him to drive for a bit then buy it back so no it’s not going away anytime soon…

Literally! I’d jump it and be crossing my fingers on the landing that they wouldn’t split at the tube seams :rofl

In reality when the time comes they’ll be either the AWD units, or maybe HotBits if I can afford them at the time. Exetec, Moton, DMS would be plain overkill for the amount of rallying I’d be doing(not enough that is to justify cost and frequent rebuilds), unless I find a stupid deal on a used set then I’ll rebuild.

nice looking build

damn, what’s with all the mill’s going down? That’s the second one this month I’ve heard of with a nasty problem.