Possible Hightops get together

any one down to go to hightops friday night? i may be goin down and figured others may wanna come down. Sorry young bucks, 21 and over. chicks are in abundance down there.

they still make hish top shoes???:confused:

hi tops blows… filled with old men trying to get lucky… they usually pack people in like sardines as well… bathrooms are in the worst possible location ever!!!

Originally posted by whitey
filled with old men trying to get lucky…
good for me!!!:bigok:

bathrooms are in the worst possible location ever!!!

:eek: no good for me

sure beats skank hoes from any of the strip district clubs thou. :confused:

downtown = :greddy:

no parking, no racing, and expensive drinks. :frowning:

pay to park sucks…then the drive home sucks more

Touch > hi tops

i’d be down for somehting

goin to psu this weekend :frowning:

Touch > hi tops

x2 i just went to hi tops for the first time last week and i gotta agree

Touch > hi tops
touch= 45 minute line to get in

hi tops blows… filled with old men trying to get lucky… they usually pack people in like sardines as well… bathrooms are in the worst possible location ever!!!

x2 plus the HOT AS HELL waitresses are all stuck up, they act like it’s a pain to get you a beer… um earth to hot chic… YOU’RE A FUCKING WAITRESS, YOU GET PPL THINGS FOR A LIVING.

Originally posted by rookee
um earth to hot chic… YOU’RE A FUCKING WAITRESS, YOU GET PPL THINGS FOR A LIVING.
:rofl:

Originally posted by rookee
um earth to hot chic… YOU’RE A FUCKING WAITRESS, YOU GET PPL THINGS FOR A LIVING.

thats going in my AIM profile if it will fit. :rofl: classic

my good friend used to be a dancer at touch so I partyed with all the dancers a few times… I know most of the doormen… so i just walk right in most likely or you get their at like 9 when the drink special starts and you get hammered before everyone comes.

hi tops is just to small for the amount of people they let in.

how many times do we have to go over this!?!?

Touch > any other ‘club’ in Pittsburgh, aside from Dejavue but thats more of a high-end, glorified bar…and it’s dance floor is like a freakin steam room.

i dont dance, so i dont care :tounge:

Originally posted by BlkP42E
i dont dance, so i dont care :tounge:

neither do I!..okay except for when Im really hammerd my humping of girls icould be considered dancing…BUT STILL the overall environment is so p I m P at Touch. Get a table w/ couches and some bishes, snag up a bunch of $1 drinks and just chill there, get tiipsy, cut up and then go fuck around.