Possible new dog!

It’s been a while since my other dog Nikki was hit and killed last year and we’re looking at another Siberian. It’s actually her sister “Whitley”. You might think it’s Nikki, but it’s not! They look pretty similar, which is cool and sort of unsettling at the same time, lol.
Here’s a couple pics I just took tonight:

love huskies

I also love huskies, I definetly plan on owning a husky and malamute in the future. Will make for quite the team of jackass’s along with my australian cattledog.

So why is it only possible? Not sure if you want another dog yet?

Huskies are awesome, they have a great temperment. Gotta be ready for that energy level though! You should be all set with that cattledog, lol! You shoud post a pic of him up here.

Heres a few quick shots of him

6 months old or so, chewing a stick on the summit of one of the tongue mountains
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f155/Bsox171/dingo1.jpg

Probably 4 months old here
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f155/Bsox171/dingo.jpg

And heres a pic of him at 7 weeks old

Hes a year old now but these are all quite a bit older, he’s quite a bit bigger now as well. He was maybe 30 pounds in the picture of him chewing the stick and hes about 45 now should get up to around 50 when hes finally fullgrown.

Wow, he looks like a blast! He was really cute when he was a puppy for sure!

I didnt realize you lost your dog. I actually thought she was there in the spring.

looks like a nice dog. sorry to hear about your other husky =(

something about cars and huskies, they just don’t get along.

i’m happy with my malamute, a lot calmer and i can open the front door without my dog running out.

good luck with the new husky

aww soo pretty…

Yeah, it was last year, not sure exactly when. She was usually good with or without a leash, but they love to “hunt” things.

This is actually her sister and she looks almost exactly like her, but she has a completely different personality. I definitely want to get another husky to keep her company. It’ll probably be one of her siblings or one of the new puppies they just had.

I think Huskies are nice looking dogs but in my experience they are a very dominant breed. If you have a dominant dog in the house already, introducing a huskie leads to fights.

True, I guess. These two we’ve had were pretty passive and very playful. Thees guys have a very good temperment but I know the malmutes are pretty rough.

yeah, u can’t bring another dog over to my house without mine wanting to kill it. sweetest dog even with other dogs off my property though.

Oh shit, I almost forgot about that! LOLOL She almost leveled poor little Nikki!