Possibly the best Russian dash cam video compilation

Enjoy a 5 min break from the daily shit show of our so called humanity. :pop

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzBInt4zljQ&”]Positive compilation of Russian dash cams(Great lessons in humanity) - YouTube[/ame]

Great post, man. Thanks for sharing. :tbu

I loved 2:33 when the one guy picked up the ass end of the Moskvitch and helped the guy out. Those cars are so light it’s hilarious. My dad used to tip his over on the side (putting rugs and old blankets on the ground) in order to work on his exhaust, etc. lol.

In case anyone is wondering what the text in the beginning and end is:

Beginning: Any action has the ability to become a good deed, if it has no purpose. Do good deeds!

Ending: When is the last you did a good deed?

Why do so many people have dash cams over there anyway?

Its most likely to provide solid evidence to the police/insurance when getting into an accident, usually theres always 2 sides to the story. alot of drivers in Asia install these “blackboxes” in their cars for that same reason

That’s exactly the reason.

You can get away with basically anything there by paying the cops off. Some cops will even offer a bribe amount to make it disappear. I have so many stories.

So much crap is legal over there. They flat out buy cars based on model year/appearance instead of miles. They advertise mileage roll backs in the newspaper, on TV, etc.