Post a PIC of your latest purchase.

yeah i want TE-37’s also.

yeah i want the black/red set which seem to be rare…

I will consider them Rota Grid’s with fake sticker’s until I see lug pattern. :shifty

? both are grids and te37 are made in 4x100. Anyway i just threw on my adjustable endlinks today. Had to replace the uneven squeeking stock ones

Can’t make sense of this yet again

i wanted Takata Green TE 37’s for a long time.

he meant both the grids and the te37’s are made in 4x100. he didn’t understand that you were talking about how on real volk’s, the lug holes never line up with the spokes, the knockoffs almost always (or maybe always?) do.

Thats not the lug pattern lol. On real te37’s the holes line up with the outside of the spoke, in 4x100 fitment anyway. On the rotas they do not have a consistency in 4x100 fitment.

Oh I bought a catless downpipe today. Can’t find any good pictures.

Gotcha. I still am undetermined on the make of those wheels.

whatever. i knew it had something to do with how the lug holes lined up with the spokes. i could care less about uber JDM wheelz

since your not jdm anymore… :frowning:

Same but replica’s with volk stickers are hella gay.

lol my car was made in Tennessee, BEEOTCH

HELLA JDM

when i said jdm wheelz i also meant knock offs of jdm wheelz lol

i mean i like the way some look but i’d never drop $1,000+ on a set of them

well obviously not this exact one but this week I go for a 10 point and this
http://image.hondatuningmagazine.com/f/features/10624157+pinline_medium/htup_0809_01_z+1994_acura_integra_gsr+parachute_mount.jpg

bye bye money

saaweeeeet.

BTW did you ever sell the headunit? i’ve know a kid who wants one

I actually havn’t made the FS thread yet, I just took the entire thing out of the acura a few days now.

Everything is out, The screen, optional mounting cage, harness’s, bluetooth module, ipod module, mic, gps antenna, everything

it’s a Z3, right? or a D3?

Avic Z1

gotchya. i’ll let him know you’ve got it F/S

Hey, i say that everytime im with heather. And i remember saying it when i bought the rc car off you :lol