Post a PIC of your latest purchase.

try and not to get this one stuck lol

who got my old truck lol

For my parents Subaru:

55w 9007 Hi/Lo in 6000k (similar to my kit) HID Kit (generic pic):
http://www.wbodystore.com/grandprix/images/hidkit.jpg

i thought it wasnt a good idea to have HID’s for hi beams since they are only on for a little bit and that causes the ballasts to burn up?

I meant to get some HID lights for my truck last year. Never did. Still can’t see a damn thing in the dark, even with my glasses

I’m not quite sure how the high/low kits work, but I think it’s just like a regular bulb. Meaning another filament gets power.

Should be okay. Many people HAVE to use high-low bulbs, and I haven’t heard many issues.

The only way high beams are bad for HID’s is the the ballast is OFF and then has to turn on for 2 seconds when you flash the highs. Such as my car. I have a completely separate high-beam so I had a whole different set of ballasts. I didn’t keep those HID’s because by the time they warm up, it was too late or took forever. So put the halogens back in. Since in high-low kits the ballast is already ON, I don’t think it effects the ballast. Just the bulb.

Yeah, this is why I’m buying them this kit. Both of them are slowly starting to complain that they can’t see anything. Mom is 54 and dad just turned 60.

ohhh i didnt realize it was one kit, i thought you got two separate kits, one hi, one low.

carry on…

:lol @ carry on…

Yeah, Im night blind as a motherfucker. If its raining, game over. I cant even see the lines in good weather at night

some redneck from kingston or some shit, was gonna use it as a plow truck

Word, I’m on the same boat. My contacts are -7.50

I had lasik done and it still sucks ass at night if its wet. Plus now almost all trucks blind me with low beams on

I have mine scheduled for this spring… I heard the glare is nuts though, kinda nervous about that

Its not really to bad but if there is an suv or truck behind me it blinds me via the mirrors and if people are coming straight towards you some times it sucks ass

you’d be blind as shit with my truck behind you!

Nope because I would hit the smoke cloud button and you would be blind

:rofl

thats weak i dont need a button to release a smoke cloud

x2 Now I can have seatbelts

http://www.jegs.com/images/photos/800/856/856-29030BK.jpg

the kit he got if from DDM tuning (which he probably did) you need to order the high/low kit cuz if you dont…the bulb you get is only a low beam…no highbeam at all…kinda stupid…but if you want the high beam at all…you have to order the high/low kit idk if its a high halogen or a high HID though…