Post a PIC of your latest purchase.

Yeah. Gay cause i run a tire That actually hooks.

Dude I cant believe you get 38 mpg in that thing. That’s so low its not worth even owning a diesel car.

MT > all

315/30s aint hookin breh

The Mt’s didnt hook for shit with my car. 295/45/17 m&h racemaster. Only One that works so far. Just got new slicks so those should do it.

im going to work on improving that. i still need to learn to drive it right too!

There ya go. Roll around on the streets/highway with slicks. :thumbup

These will hook 600whp or so. Isn’t many street tires that are gonna hook more than that.

u got 315’s right bill? cause those 275’s u posted just might now do the hooking job to well, i <3 et streetz but not for a driving/weekend use unless all u do is race, the sidewall flex is scurry!

:rofl :rofl

Yea BIG RICH. I have 315/30s on the CCWs. I just plan on using these DR’s for tuning purposes (Dyno) and on the street/strip for race warz. The car will mainly have the CCW’s on it. :thumbup

The dyno is going to destroy those tires fyi

lol good cause ull spin those 315s still, my insanely fast bad ass trans am with full exhaust blewww 275s off! but then again we are talking 314rwhp NA bitch! wayyy to much powerzzz lmaooooo i heard dynos take more kindly to street tires, they dont stick to the rollers as much as stickies and radials tend to take a beating on rollers, buttt in your case it might be good to prevent tire spin on dyno? idk son!

Fixed.

We will find out.

lmaoo indeed sir

I have slicks for the track, nitto nt05r’s for dailys and i have a set of 295/45/17’s on drg wheels. Anything else tire king?

With the 275/40’s on my car theyd never hook, maybe 4300 lbs and 3:73’s isnt a good combo for that tire. On a 28 inch tall M&H with most tread gone i still cut 1.58 60’s and majority of the time low 1.6’s.

Nice lens man!:thumbup

Canon vs. Nikon is like Ford vs. Chevy, it’s an argument that will never be resolved.

Thanks. I’ve heard a ton of good about it. It’s semi affordable as well and is a great video lens. Selling my D50 this week. :thumbup

heh, dude. its shift. its keyboard warriors all over the place. ppl give ppl shit just to do something during the day.

Stepping up to a full frame D700?

Easy now. Not that high. :thumbup