Post a PIC of your latest purchase.

not likely kid

More than likely.

:rofl

my 11 was with nooo 2nd gear off the limiter for a bit then hit third . my car is fast dude .

i know the chrysler is also , buttttt my car is set up for this shit

Dude, he has a Chrysler Charger… A WORLD RECORD Chrysler Charger…

Dodge?

You shut your whorish fucking mouth. I said Chrysler and I MEAN Chrysler.

Hmmmm

And my 11.6 was spinning with shit tires and a horrible 60. My new motor will also be in and ready probably just when yours is so we’ll just have to see and maybe let faggotwheels drive it as well.

My dad used to have a Chrysler C32 AMG. Your point?

Who shit in whose pillowcase to start this?

I like pictures of items that have been purchased.

*Waits for wh33ls to fire back with immense sarcasm about honduhs

Calling me names is not very nice.

Bought not built…

I’m not sure I have a point… Besides Chrysler’s are a pile of dog shit. And that’s coming from a Chrysler owner…

http://greekyogurtandappleslices.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/chobani-lemon-slide-04.png?w=410&h=290 x10

http://www.store2door.us/ProductImages/productimages/beer6b/stella6b.jpg

Desperate attempt at putting thread back OT

Cannot wait till my chrysler civic is finished.

Bought what? I bought my car 100% stock and brought it to what it is now. Again, running your mouth about more shit you have not a clue about and making an asshole of your pathetic self and insulting people who were supporting you when assholes or maybe not assholes attempted to attack you. Youre an awesome person, id love to meet ya.

Talking about your new motor homer… I am a pretty awesome person, not sure I care to meet you in person though. You’re kind of a douche bag.

What about my new motor? Because i purchased all internals and had the block machined and had a shop assemble the short block thats bad? Im sorry i am not able to do these things myself. I do not have the tools, time or knowledge.

nick hes fucking with you bro, stop getting emotional.