Post a PIC of your latest purchase.

Couldnt stand this spinning till 105mph shit anymore

shoulda went wit the m/h ones man . they hook better and last longer

dont make them in a 225 50 15 i dont think

ahhhhhhh

yah but you will love them. I have new 295 f1 supercar tires in my attic that I was going to put on after the radials were toast, but I Dont want to get off a drag radial

he already had DRs on it, they lasted a month or so

Fuck yeah 60 bucks.

I just paid 690 for nt05r’s. Tis the season.

Yeh but you got 4 and in 20". Fuck they are a rip in 15"

my 225/45/17 BFG drags were 165 each… :tongue

WTF

I got the racemasters 275/50/17 for 190$ each. Goood deal.

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j292/jgdynasty/219306_591211480643_35203669_33376392_6960431_o.jpg

Picking this up tomorrow. So i can park the ranger on the lawn and wait for it to sell. Its a twin of my wanabeee RWD jetta. 2004 GLS 1.8T manual grey leather, platinum grey, slash cut exhaust, chrome/PG rub stips, roof, ac, its EXACTLY the same car I already own and bought 3 years ago. lol Somehow the KBB still say 9500 for the car, which is nutty high. fairmkt is around $6000 or so, for what I paid i am in great shape.

going to throw my suspension, swaybars, swap my shaved hood and 3 bar grill, shaved trunk and fix the little things wrong with it from the mass inventory of parts in my basement/Yetti’s trunk! lol Painting the BBS RC’s the sick gold color I have in my head and rocking it for a daily. Not fucking with the motor. only mods to the car performance wise will be for MPGz… .775 5th gear, redline fluid in the trans, all the under tray plastics will stay on/get put on if missing, will bend up some 16 ga aluminum sheet for under the car to cut down the drag… I want to see what MPG I can squeeze out of it with a stock turbo. I might actually dial out boost to keep it from constantly spooling. Dont say shoulda bought a tdi. lol

why didnt you buy a tdi? :tongue

hey atleast now you have an OBD2 car to inspect the other one with(if it ever gets finished)

new rotors and pads for the rear on the tdi

shits were FUCKED

should be good with maintenance now for awhile. chip may be in my future.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4013/5151649086_6c1e4d1d9d.jpg

Finally after months of searching…

Intratec TEC9. Legit TEC9, not a TEC-DC9, not an AB10. Threaded barrel, barrel shroud, four 32 round magazines and one 50 round magazines.

:excited:excited:excited

you are my hero.

how many guns do you have? :rofl

I wanted a twin! lol

and shhhh on the second part! That was one BIG factor in why I got this one! hahah:ninja