Post a PIC of your latest purchase.

MOAR G’S

i like the “hidden” black flag symbol right in the middle of that screen.

Meh it’s kinda obsolete already it seems but I don’t know why im just not a fan of the Razr, i held it and im like ehh

I love the thunderbolt, but i figured if im going to get a new phone mine as well be dual core… and motorola has treated me quite well over the past 3ish years

460’s are lame ass dumptruck motors that weigh a billion pounds and make about 150 hp stock. A mildly built smallblock will run circles around one.

Far from obsolete. I don’t really like my RAZR that much, the screens on these things are horrendous. Darker colors when you are in a low light situation will reveal screen blotches and manufacturing defects. Fuckin shitty AMOLED.

I cant imagine the new Razr has a decent battery life either, plus Motorola pretty much blows, they used to be good…

IDK about you but I know you said Sam had some issues with all his in the past?

IDK every motorola I’ve had has treated me pretty well from the old nextel days to the Android phones ive had. None of them have an easy life and they have all held up pretty well.

I used to run motorola all day err day, up until smartphones came out. I just ride the HTC bandwagon now

samsung > htc

TBH the battery on my razr easily outlasts my evo by 100%. EASILY.

It’s still new, we’ll see… Is the battery removable?

not on the razr.

Depends on your definition of removable?

http://brokenjpg.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/SledgeHammer.jpeg

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ninety1two40 again.

Used to love motorola phones. Motoblurr ruined that for me. HTC is boss.

I will say, I hate motorolas for the “Vanilla” android feel. I hate vanilla android to be honest. Its clean but I like a little eye candy.

The biggest thing I love about HTC phones is sense… I will say I love HTCs quality, seems like every HTC phone ive used and handled feels solid but until motorola gives me a reason to hate them ill stick with them for now

rep.
it has been given.

It’s actually not that bad, it can be replaced with a little effort. My Droid X’s poor battery life still outlasted the RAZR though. Motoblur is gay, but so is HTC Sense.

http://www.internetretailer.com/static/uploads/thumbs/GreenMnt_cup_logo_jpg_280x280_crop_q95.jpg

Love it.

^ former co worker at where i currently work drank 8 cups of that coffe a day…my pjb commment lol.

Back when I worked at the gas station I had a high coffee/blood level as I drank that breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Now just about a cup a day.

Good stuff.