Post a PIC of your latest purchase.

I love the fact that you can roll with the jokes haha! +rep

and no joke I really bought one of those today, as well as an '87 Toyota pickup, an '09 F150 and a few others.

I don’t doubt you bought it but the fact that its a tundra made me :rofl

PRC 220cc 5.3L Stage 2.5 CNC Ported Heads

equip. trailer

Had a Lumina 928 windows phone for a little over a day, wanted to try something new as I have a lot of experiance with every other platform besides windows phone. Was a great phone to be honest, one of the smoothest experiances I’ve ever had, however the inability to toggle notifications on and off and the lack of Google Apps (I knew this going on however I did not realize how much it would suck) made it impossible for me to make a primary phone. While Im not exactly tied soley to google Apps… there just to conveinent and I really don’t trust 3rd party app makers with the sole handling of my email, google voice etc. I think once it matures more and some simple option are aviailble that it should have (Like individualization of volume controls, a proper notification center and some UI tweaks, it really is quite an impressive system once you get used ot how different it is)

http://liftco.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Nokia-Lumia-928.jpg

So then I went and bought a Galaxy S4

http://cdn3.mos.techradar.futurecdn.net//art/mobile_phones/Samsung/GalaxyS4/HandsOn/Update/SamsungGalaxy_S4_review_03-580-90.JPG

tools…gotta spend money to make money lol

https://sphotos-b-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/p480x480/548989_10153065420890478_275257610_n.jpg

Gonna say that’s about $350 sitting there. I love snap-on but fuck a 200% mark up is insane.

list was $389, got it for much less. I only buy snap on stuff for things I use alot for example the DA, but for basic stuff craftsman/gear wrench or whatever is fine. I have some harbor fruit that has served me well. The snap on guy has gotta hate me, I wont buy unless its a combo/onsale deal. I never pay list for that crap. too expensive.

http://www.clubfrontier.org/forums/attachments/f78/35786d1330413353-cooper-discoverer-atps-3.jpg

x4

Just the tires, not the truck or wheels in the pic

Thought you got a Tundra, not a Titan?

insert ~800 worth of textbooks and me crying

I used to hate that. Then you sell them back at 10% of what you paid or my favorite “we can’t buy that there’s a new edition coming out”

a friend of mine used to grab them out of dumpsters when they do the dorm cleanouts (clean dumpsters fwiw) and then he would sell them to those book buyback places online. He made a couple grand each semester.

I never sold mine back to the campus, I always sold them on ebay for a lot more

I used to use maryjane. Got a little more but nothing to write home about lol.

Bought an 02 GMC Yukon. Awesome shape for an awesome price. 5.3 in it. Loaded up too. Can’t wait to get 9mpg. Put it on the road today. Going to be winter beater to bomb around in/run over things in.

This whole new look Windows is going for…I hate it. I don’t want tiles. I used Windows 8 for all of 10 minutes before I closed the laptop I was on and said no thanks. Same thing for OS X when I loaded it on a VM. The way things have to be done to achieve basic tasks is retarded. Might be a hater or unwilling to change, but Windows XP/Windows 7 is all I need. Every other OS MS puts out blows…so maybe Windows 9 will be worth it. Same for the phones…get rid of the tiles and give me normal home screens.

use abebooks.com to buy and sell text books.

I don’t care for windows 8. I use it Daily however it really is meant for a tablet or some sort of touch or gesture based interactivity.

Windows phone however it works really well. As I said its a bit funky to get used to at first but once you figure out how it works its actually extremely intuitive and honestly the smoothest interface I’ve ever used, it NEVER skips a beat and regardless of how much shit you have going on it just never seems to matter. Unlike Android though you feel a bit shut off from whats really going on, its much more difficult to understand what the phones doing in the background, and the boast Windows Phone being all about “user choice” well the sure suck at implementing some basic features every phone has…

If they can get a proper notification center, proper volume controls (Volume control is universal, so if you change the ringer volume etc its the same as turning down the external speaker though the earpiece for phone calls is separate and it does not affect the Alarm) and if google stops being a buncha kids and makes some proper google apps for the phone I think it could totally be a winner.

yup, and i just spent another 50. i’ve never sold back books cause i’ve never spend much on them in undergrad. need to figure out the best way to cause i’m not keeping any of these books