Post Maintenance - Remarks

It’s the “X” from the original logo. :o

As much as I hate that red-x in the logo I thought it looked half decent as a forum/thread icon :dunno:

^ Ill get use to it I guess…and Ive noticed on my lcd tv the site is every dark, like the logo is so dark I cant clearly see the sexy curves of that s14, is that just me or what?
ps my lcd is on the brights setting.

I don’t like the s14 in the banner… just… stock? That’s no fun.

The rest i can get used to.

But… stock s14?

meh.

there trying to give son a more respectable, clean (non street racer supporting) look. i like the changes. has more of a clean-cut “enthusiast” look now imo.

good job

I agree, theres alot of great looking cars on this site (not that that kouki is bad looking), something less stock should be up there imo.

Otherwise looks good.

The top right corner was something I did last minute; we obviously don’t have our original SON gfx artist (Mike H.) so we’re sort of lacking in the ‘creative’ dept. :o

Hopefully in the next little while we’ll have something better.

G, I’d be willing to give it a shot if you’d like.
Bing was talking to me about it a while ago, I was just tied up with school and what not.

Let me know.

Good job!! I like it.

hey i like the son facelift.
didnt even notice the downtime? lol

Martino go for it!

If it’s wicked, we’ll throw it up there fo sho :wink:

Yeah let Martino do it… but please no Sil80/40s please. :slight_smile:

iTrader is fixed. The link at top will show you your iTrader stats.

I’ll have to re-write the global stats (shows everyone) as it doesn’t seem to work with the new vB and iTrader.

I’ll also add the iTrader stat page to your Public profile soon.

X2

members rides maybe in the corner? rotates randomly when you reload page?

Not a fan of the Red “X” on forum titles, gives the impression that one doesn’t have access to them. A little missleading if you ask me.

Not a fan of the ex’s or the colours. But I’ll get used to it. I’m kinda disappointed someone took the picture of Clutch down though…

looks nice just miss the old homepage

Looks good… Nice to see an update.

Overall I think the upgrade is looking good but what is with the HORRIBLE picture of the car in the corner? Im sure we can muster some better photos to put up there. Ive got a TON of 240 photos if need be.

Also,
I agree the X looks a bit on on the threads but Im already starting to get used to it.

Yea I’ll give it a shot later on tonight.

Pete can you PM me a bunch of pics of your S14 and your brothers.