Post some job sites please.

I’ll start it off, it seems that there are alot of sites that nobody knows about.

www.iambuffaloniagarajobs.com
www.monster.com
www.dice.com
www.careerbuilder.com
www.hotjobs.com
www.buffalojobfinder.com
www.buffalojobs.com
www.snagajob.com (hourly shitty jobs, not career type)

www.indeed.com

/thread

Still looking huh?

ritesite.com

I know I have a lot more but I’m too lazy to type them out. I am a recruiter, but before you pm me, I probably won’t be able to help you out unless you are a healthcare executive…

Go apply at ComputerSOS I know they need a Tech.

this is going to seem really gay and everything but a great partime job is tanning bed theyll go by what you want to work

or a much better idea … hang out outside of Tanning bed with a sign that says “lotion boy for hire”

charging women by the pound is the best bet, make a few bucks while enjoying your job, make alot of money when things get ugly

damn, i will have to look at some of these this weekend

wnyjobs.com

its america’s job bank. its pretty legit.

I applied there again, I interviewed there last summer for a job.

Seems like they have a huge revolving wheel in that place. Any truth to that?

I always see job postings for that place, and when I went there for the interview there was like one lady in the entire building on a friday.

lol sounds like when I tried to get a job @ flexovit (sp) in Angola.

went in for the interview, said they would call me back (they did and said they werent hiring anymore)

2 weeks later hear a commercial on the radio that they were now hiring lol I was like “wtf?”

Bastards :lol: :wink:

I thought you were moving in 6 months?

Its a revolving wheel for web people. If your a tech you will do just fine.

I left because I moved onto other things.

yes within six months.

Thanks I shot them another email.

I wouldn’t make a career out of working there…Just tell them you are planning on staying in the area for a while.

I can’t bash the place to much…computersos is a good place to get experience…It got me my new job.

I got my job because of monster.com. It does work if you have the right experience.