Post something about the person above you

^^doesnt know the rules

^^ sucks.

Along with this thread…

fucking retarded noobs!

its “post something about the person above you”
NOT
“post something, then Douche! will say something about you”

each person is suppose to post 1 thing about the person above them and keep it going…

Your a fuckin retard. U and ur stupid ass R/T. Y dont u go clogg ur stupid ass ricer fly by thread. U R A FUCKIN RICER. Get over it. Y dony u go clogg that thread up with ur mindless dribble.

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: did I hit a nerve?
you make worse threads then me noob

I was only stating the truth as to how the thread was suppose to be done.

but if you still wanna do it your way, where you just make a comment about everyone that posts then so be it.

OMG a ricer flew by me…WAAAAAAAAAAA…but no u didnt hit a nerve.

you said pittsburgh sucks and steelers suck. wtf are you doing here? go / yourself. Im done posting in this uber gay thread made by a fucking mentally challenged noob

you are a fu<kin idiot. you dont come onto a site and fuckin start bitchin abotu people that have been around way longer… even though we dont like him you dont do that crap here.

and i am with jeff on this one. its kinda hard for the next person to post somthing about the person above them when every person on here is posting about you because you have 10 posts in this thread. sit back and watch the thread that could have worked if you werent such a fuc ktard.

i dont care if i havent been here long enough. I came here to c if the the BS i heard about it was true or not. But ive found out that it is true. This whole board is full of fuckin ricers that whine about fly bys and horse face whores that think theyre hot shit. Ban me u think im really gonna cry about it?

open invitation to someone that has the power. peace out :sadwavey:

i hope some of u join my forum so i can return the favor.

sorry, no thanks

wow u can quote me and change what i said congrats u fuckin retard. All motor what does that equal out 2? 110hp? Ur car said hi to me? what the fuck is that about? did it say hi i id b great for ur gf but if u put stripes on it wont b ricey? seriously u r retarded.

Got your answer, then. Buh-bye.

donate $15 and meet me in the e fighting forum. otherwise shut the fuck up and press the red X on the upper top right of the internet explorer.

oprah’s vag sweat gets more respect then you

apparently a giant e-thug

give 15 bucks to this forum? y the hell would i do that. I never asked for ur respect. And i really dont need it either. I repect the fuckin towel heads that have shot at me more than u.

apparently a douche hole

not even tits could save this thread now

“You’re”

“your”

“don’t”

“clog”

but worst of all?

it’s fucking “drivel”, you cocksucking infant.