Post the Most Recent picture of your car (PICS ONLY)

Thats not boso. People just throw out that term randomly now.

Thats pretty hot though! Paint?

THATS BOSO!

no u dont understand… not boso… bozo like the clown

auto x vid

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v3334/250/81/600492029/n600492029_2165584_6025988.jpg

Are those halogen or HID lights?

^JLee, what size wheels do you have on?? 18"?

yea they’re 18"s

wow i need some bigger brakes now but looks mad hot. nice1 ricer

That’s a sick shot man. Car is butter.

Jon, fix your caster.

luckky, silv looks fukn awesome. pretty cars are shit. dont be bothered by these son kids with $2,000 paint jobs and rotted out frames with stock motor on lowering springs and factory rims.

btw those rims are 18x9.5 +20 rear and 18x8.5 or 9? +20 front with sick fukn fitment on stock body.

i bet your diff is literally worth more than 90% of these kids cars

keep up the good work buddy. see you tonight

You got more pics of this car??? Those wheels are gorgeous!!

friends car… we just put the rimz on and the coils sides I had laying around and are for sale bu we threw them on his car to see how they would look

^^^

Looks clean :slight_smile:

that’s the problem with white cars… you can always tell every panel was off a different car lol

Your car looks sick even without the paint lol

What colour are you painting it? I think a dark metal gray (like the R35)would look pretty sweet with that…

those XXR wheels are hardcore, definitely flashy with the mad lip! :wink:

the sideskirts look massive tho, but I know with a lip or something bumper-wise it could flow better bro, but overall love white 240’s…afterall I got one myself! haha.

luckky - coming along nice, what colour are you going to go with? I like the gun metal idea, but could also probably name 100 other colours to go with. How much you paying for paint if you don’t mind me asking?

JLee - more pics!

well i have a friend who owns a paint shop so im paying for materials and giving him some on the side. So not all that much really. But seeing that im getting a deal i have to wait till the real money jobs are out of the way. And im thinking white with white pearl. But at the same time i want to do something more sparatic like purple or someting. But looks like im going to do white.

Are these 19"'s:king::thumright::thumleft:

Hey luckky, It’s all good - you are honest , you are pure. Don’t worry about posers who try too hard to look GQ on a $50 budget.
Your car at least have a personality. I love it;)
Don’t go over 3 colors though, if you don’t have $5000 for bad ass paint job - sand it out, clearcoat it and forget about haters. Cheers

the rims are 8 wide +0… got them off zilvia for 653 CDN shipped new from a vendor… the sides I just had laying around and Im selling… he has OEM sides rear and a bings lip to put on his which will be nice!