Post the Most Recent picture of your car (PICS ONLY)

Finally got fronts to fit!

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb251/Cal-Soy/92%20Nissan%20240sx%20Ayu/DSCN1564.jpg

Cal, car is always looking better dude. Good job.

Whiterabbit…I hope you don’t actually put those wheels on that. It’s okay to ruin your 240, but not that car!

Luckyy post some recent pics :wink:

LOL the E350 is my buddies dad’s car. Just snapped that photo before mounting them on the 240. The colour really matches tho!

ill help my brothern out

very nice^^

SURE :slight_smile:

What kind of wheels are these? I like! what did you have to do to get them to fit?

^They look like Work XD9’s.
Probably a 17x9.5 +15ish…
Fenders are most likely rolled

WTF sweet lol

^^color looks insane in person! well done bud

That’s lucky’s car? :lol: Shit didn’t realized he had a silvia… car looks sweet dude.

xd9s
F: 17x8.5 +23
R: 17x9.5 +28

Fronts are rolled. Rears are going to be soon. Then another drop and probably some 10mm spacers.

i seen that car on king close to ottawa street i think, do work at the garage there on king? very clean car though, love the rims

Lucky, good job.

+1 I’m proud of you. :slight_smile:

Thanks for all the comments!
Yes i do work on King at that garage.

+1 from fobwall … whooo hooo … lol

thanks again guys!

Shit so this is luckys car?!

That thing looked fuckg sweet at CSCS, I kept wondering who that was lol

I’m pretty impressed too…although I haven’t seen Lucky’s car in person. I gotta give him +10 respect for actually going through with what he said. 9/10 people that say that they are going to paint their car never ends up happening.

Car sounds badass, if it’s the car I saw at the West End meet with “TAG” on the windshield.

Sounds badass too.

+1

I think the one we saw was blue. Yea it sounded nice but they didn’t even stop to say hi.

Maybe they didn’t see the 6 240’s that were parked together?