Post the Most Recent picture of your car (PICS ONLY)

So are wind flap things on the wipers.

But on the other hand the car looks good with the painted rims.

Is that Season in that picture? lol. Cal prolly made 136whp.

Mark you were the closest out of all of us. We all guessed between (season) 110-122 (jon) and it came out to 131whp. This is with an aem intake with stock exhaust. Fiddy said we couldnt get a good torque reading for whatever reason so thats actually not on the graph and i only did one run because my rear wheels were rubbing.

Did you get any readings from the Awesome Meter? Oh wait…you don’t have one.

jeeta_s, reminds me of my car last year:

Just need some tints and you’ll be all blacked out.

Brap. I know my shit.

Not bad dude. That sounds about right. Maybe if your rear wheels weren’t rubbing, you would’ve made 136whp! :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyways, roll your rears or just raise it up a little.

ye man that looks exactly like mine i just need tint and a better paint job.

Do I spy a winking S13? :stuck_out_tongue:

^^^ sale on hot tubs damn

Lol.

hahhahhhhhahahahaaahhaahhah my winks… unfortunately (getting rid of that junk soon with supermades + hid). It’s so emberassing… I keep mine open all the time for the last two weeks+ since it broke down… sigh…

thats highly impossible since i have never ripped my car in that parking lot… and no my motor is very healthy…

I’m pretty sure you have me confused with that kid who has stock 16’s and a “catch my drift” sticker on his windshield… My car looks nothing like that.

Newest s-chassis, probably #15 or something… first S14 though!

Looks shitty as hell… but that can be fixed.

do i spy and fc with ganadors in the background?

Those are stock turbo II mirrors I believe.

Not my car, but a little teaser shot of a project at the shop, can anyone tell what it is?

viper?

lol corvette man

wat?! no man. thats clearly a toyota prius.

Hey Brendan, would you swap sr20det into RX7?