Post the Most Recent picture of your car (PICS ONLY)

fenderliners?! SICK!

Trying to keep em! once wheels go one then I may have to figure something else out. I hate open wheel well.

I still have my fender liners :smiley:

hey Ronnie, what Camera/settings and or specs are you running? Shots are dope, and that coupe is creamy clean.

I use a Canon 5D MK2 with assorted lenses.

Those pics I’ve posted can be done with any camera that has any form of manual control. Minimal processing in Lightroom and a little creativity.

What are you using?

^ I gotcha, I’m not using anything at the moment, but plan on getting into photography, I’ve always been a media fanboy.

Thinking about getting maybe a Canon Rebel T1i? I’m in the market for a Digital SLR.

This is my Ride… It will be shown next year. 5 alive…

Some Time attack and DRifting next year!!

That is crazy… definetely a rare sight to see a silvia done up like that here.

It will be out on the track next year

I dont think its here yet…

and its not rare there are at least a dozen or more Beautiful cars that the members on this board own and have built themselves , they just don’t post them.

Do you own this car yet? Or is it transit? Just wondering.

And what happened to the other pics you posted of the car in the same post before you edited?

Just clarifying, but Sushi is Rick of TNC right?

Well, after thinking about it for a while, I had to pick up the slack where Cal dropped the ball. hahahahah.

I went Panda!!! Not true Panda, but half Panda.

Some will not like it, some will love it…I’ve always been a two tone kinda guy. Love black and white colour schemes. Just gotta work up the balls to lime green my headlight covers.

Before:

After:

(I just took the hood from my beater…I didn’t paint the mint one.)

Panda…woooot.

Your a jerk! lol

but nao you must do photoshoot with rmallari!

Yeah ive seen some really nice cars from members on the site. Ill post some better pics tomorrow if i can. and no the cars not out yet

Fo sho, that would be fun. Coupe and Hatch, panda panda…

I can`t wait to throw my 5 lug on so I can finally throw some effin wheels on this bitch.

I think Im gonna take the wing off till I get the Sil Front on…it`s too sharp I think.

I like it, Ronnie!

if you pull a good shoot together with roel, i’ll lend you my wheels for it, but i’ll be holding a shotgun to your ass to makesure i get them back.

Pandaaaaa