Post the Most Recent picture of your car (PICS ONLY)

nice trade ronnie! i saw that coupe on kijiji yesterday and wondered how shit-kicked it was lol. looks nice though!

on topic, shitty blackberry pic of my 944 and my buddy Dave’s Mk2 Jett.

got the Porsche for $1000 off my uncle who just moved to Cali and couldn’t bring it with. its in amazing shape, just needs a polish/wax. i never would have considered buying one of these if it wasn’t such a steal. if i dont decide to sell it right away in the spring, it’ll be getting staggered-offset BBS RM’s and just a bit moar lower.

http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs249.snc1/9631_151461296802_502661802_3511077_986774_n.jpg

RONNIE I WANT YOUR WHEELS!!!..how much??

Yeah that coupe was not in bad shape at all. It just needed lots of TLC. Once the TLC is done its gonna be pretty nice. The car was pretty abused by the last owner. Thank God he only had it for a while. Motor and tranny in great shape. Replaced pretty much every single suspension piece. (Tc rods, tie rods, LCA, rear brakes, front rotors. Etc.)

Luckily, I had ALL those parts in upgraded form all ready to throw on already. Car is now really close to where I want it to be. 2 way, GAB’s, 5 lug, tein stuff, blah blah etc etc. Definitely a good score.

…And you’re a lucky bastard, I LOVE 944’s and wanted one for a long time. I’d consider buying it from you. PM me if interested, I really really love those cars.

Good score all round!

That jetta is sweet as well.

Ummm. I just got em. Wasn’t really planning on selling them, but everything is for sale for the right price. Text me or email me If you’re SERIOUS and have over 4 digits to spend on wheels :smiley:

To everyone else who pm’ed about the SR, I’ll get back to you all with details when I think about wjat I want for it. :slight_smile:

wtf douche?

I posted an actual pic of my car and you delete it cuz I poke fun at ahmed?
You changed man. You used to be cool. I used to look up to you man… Wha happen? lol

:smiley:

Bring that thing to Pfaff Porsche and let Anthony detail it for you! Talk to Peter the service advisor they will make sure you get it ready to drive/sell.

dood! your post with your car pic is still there. the one i nixed had no pic and no relevant comment :slight_smile:

on topic

its at -2.5 right now

i want it around -1.5 or -1 but cant intill i install my over fenders

i wanna go fast not slow common now

400-500 hp would sit awefully well i that bad boy :stuck_out_tongue:

http://i36.tinypic.com/141l8qo.jpg

There is NO way that is -2.5 man.

Unless, the front is -5 than that might be believable.

The front is like -5. Hahaha

That’s impossible! I don’t think your out of the box coilovers with camber plates can do -5.

Peter, I’m really interested in knowing what the true alignment is on the rear of your s13 coupe. No way is it -2.5.

Maybe it’s my laptop. I can’t see it. You’re still cool then… :stuck_out_tongue:

^ Very nice :slight_smile:

front is -4.6 camber
7.5 caster
.5 toe out

rear has

-2.5 camber
.5 toe in

lol

Must get smoother and must get faster. Yay.

I believe that, I don’t have a real good current pic of my car besides the one below, but I’m running:

F
-3.9 Camber (Plates are jacked)
7.25 caster
0.5 toe out

R

• 2.5 camber
    0 toe

It doesn’t look like much until you view it from the back or from the front without a bumper. My front camber without the bumper is pretty silly looking.

However, when viewed from a “regular” angle, it’s harder to see specifically.

Dude, sit closer to the steering wheel.
If you notice in ANY type of motorsports, the driver always sits closer to the wheel. I noticed it in the video, you’ll be able to control the car better, as you’ll have a quicker response.

I sit much closer to the wheel now than I did in the past, and it really makes you a better driver. Not only will you combat any type of fatigue in your limbs (yes, you will start to move slower during the day, I don’t care how fit you are), but you’ll be able to use the pedals and wheel quicker as opposed to now. It will help with “catching” the car between turns, etc. basically all around better.