Post the Most Recent picture of your car (PICS ONLY)

those are that guy Enzos_lil_schu or whatever,
I think so, looks pretty close.

ur shifter looks like its out of a big rig

Whats wrong with my interior other than the red around the steering wheel and my shifter being too high? also anyone know how i can make it lower without actually cutting the shifter?

IF those are enzos old seats …thye came out of my car long time ago haha…and dude …first S13 ive seen wiht crank windows! lol but nicce SR swap looks very clean i love it

here are a couple pics of my car,just put on the carbonfiber fuel door. now it is back in my shop for the winter for new suspention, and a custom carbon front lip

^^that car looks good man, what skirts are those?? they fit really good, and there not to big

The skirts are made by abs dynamics, they are made for a 98 civic hatchback, i cut and glassed them to fit my car cause i liked the way the skirts looked. and thanks for the comment…

Jesse (240sex) and I were messing around with the cars tonight (read: engine removal on my coupe + Jesse’s AIV removal)…so my brother decided to take some pictures.

Meanwhile my other brother kept making pignose jokes…aka “mmm, the bacon smells good”, and “oink oink”. If anyone feels those jokes were as bad as I do, please feel free to comment on my brother’s stupidity.

Polar… those seats … wow… just wow. are they purple or is that my screen?

Matty, I run 225 up front and 245 in the back… GSD3’s

very nice… YOU+ME = photoshoot s13,s14 oh ya

sirdriftalot

Q:Polar… those seats … wow… just wow. are they purple or is that my screen?

Your screen dude…their grey suede with white stitching.

ya im up for a photo shoot buddie just let me know on a nice day we will get it done…

the beater, cleaned up and getting prepped for winter

Camo FTW :wink:

LOL! who made that ‘tri bar’ !! it’s just adding weight and acting as a grocery gate if you hammer the brakes too hard…

ive seen that somewhere before though…

^^ lol way to shit on his rear mounts.
anywho i threw a few pics up i midas well drop em on here for the frequents

^^^whats up in the crack in your bumper ricer?

man your so smart, do u believe the bullshit that comes outta your mouth?
it must make u feel like you got a bigger dick.

Haha, you saw it on Andrew’s car. He got rid of it when he caged it and used some dom tubing instead of a rear STB.