Post the Most Recent picture of your car (PICS ONLY)

Taken a few weeks ago…first day I drove it after swap.

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/5064/pa192170rr3.jpg

haha that looks awesome dude. +1. Never seen that valve cover colour before.

http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/7285/pb021007eup5.jpg

Dirty but hey just got off the hoist a few days ago

Still needs to be tuned and still just testing… stupid winter here. Can’t wait to run her on the track… but winter storage will happen sooner than I want :-/ Sigh… march and april feel so far away…

lower.

Yeah the rear needs to be lowered a bit, it has a bit of a rake, i guess thats what was inducing oversteer while it shouldnt at all, just as sasha guessed to me… i’ll be paying him a visit tomorrow :slight_smile:

just doesn’t look right with that pull and so much fender gap… usually you would need to be tucking some serious wheel to warrant that.

boo, the quarter dented from the pull :frowning:

I’ll ask the obvious…

Does it have taurus brakes?

LOL OF COURSE IT DOES. All of Ah_ameds cars have to come equipped with them. Not even Brembos or Endless brakes are good enough for him. Taurs brakes FTW… incoming super long ass response about my post… 5.4.3.2.1… then Fobwalls comment follows…

More pictures less talk please. Fck sakes

Just got my brakes with 5 lug swap,vlsd,s14 subframe and megan multilink handles like a beast…enjoy

Stock body ftw. Looks real good Polar Bear!

good job thomas

did you do the work yourself

Nah… unfortunatly dont got the time or tools.

Still going on about your fantasies? You’re just jealous lil school girls :slight_smile: JDM YO YO YO OMG YO YO MEGAN RACING YO

It just needs a tad bit lowering on front and a bit more on the rear as it has a rake right now which is inducing oversteer it seems… And its just fine.

I am not aiming for the ricer stretching. The car is just fine. Go to zilvia’s stretch thread and wheel whoring thread for that lame non functional ricer shit where the rear has more negative camber than the front lmao.

Anyways :smiley:

And ramesh ill be getting proper bodywork eventually, function over form.

hey Polar i can swear I saw ur car at humber college, like first day of school, was that you? looked really well done.

The hello kitty actually came with the car… sentimental jdm ways.

^^ lol ken that’s a big fucking hello kitty =D

day off yesterday so why not…