Post the Most Recent picture of your car (PICS ONLY)

officer said its no fault… meaning neither me or him. i’m still waiting for the insurance to confirm what the settlement would be.

Was it a lady driver?

nope. it was a young male driver, i think that was the mother in the pic

oh man… that is just a horrible situation to be in. I hope it turns out for you.

Wow…that’s a really bad collision:(
wasn’t expecting a Camry to do that bad a harm from a turn in.

Either way, I’d better get a settlement from that scenario,
especially if I’m paying high insurance!!:@

That’s horrible!!@!@!@!!!

Roger, sorry to hear it… and the SA3’s looked awesome!

http://jammin.jshost.ca/gtir/w-flaps/02.jpg

mooaaar pictoooors

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v339/232/71/511290335/n511290335_1761907_9811.jpg

shoot with renegade back in summer time…

ok im not bashing because the car looks really good overall

but what is the point of those wheels… can you even drive the car like that?

Jesus Jlee, get those overfenders on Asap. Badass wheels though. Where were the first pics taken?

the point of those wheels is… uhh… ballerness? hahaha… can i drive like that? yes… without getting hassled by cops? probly not… the reason i had those rims on was cause i was at a ricer fest where ppl like to see blangin’ things. i have overfenders that are going on… errr… now! baha… but yea i don’t drive the car with those rims… it was only for that one day.

the pics were taken at metro convention centre… for gayportfest. i mean importfest… haha… now less talky talky more picky picky…

Jon

Weak dish.

aw man!!! you’re back? the only reason why i posted pics was cause i saw you were suspended therefor no chance of getting knocked down a peg by you… no fair… haha…

Jon

winter car:

lmao…is that a TOyota Cressidia?

can’t complain…it’s luxurious & RWD…some call it the 4dr Supra :wink: haha

you bet its a cressida. Fucking love this car, so nice to drive and it snow drifts like woah.

If only it were a 5 speed…

I hear ya bro, I’d take that over a Tercel anyday tho, cuz that’s what I’m stuck with driving for this winter lol.

the wheels are baller, ignore the haters.

The wheels ARE baller. But putting them on that car ruined them. Ugly fitment.