post up some of the best quotes

:rofl: hahahahahah someone had to!

"The things that will destroy America are prosperity at any price, peace at any price, safety first instead of duty first and love of soft living and the get-rich-quick theory of life. "

“The only man who makes no mistakes is the man who never does anything.”

“Don’t hit at all if you can help it; don’t hit a man if you can possibly avoid it; but if you do hit him, put him to sleep.”

“There is not in all America a more dangerous trait than the deification of mere smartness unaccompanied by any sense of moral responsibility.”

“In the first place we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the man’s becoming in very fact an American, and nothing but an American…There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn’t an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag, and this excludes the red flag, which symbolizes all wars against liberty and civilization, just as much as it excludes any foreign flag of a nation to which we are hostile…We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language…and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.”

All quotes by Theodore Roosevelt. Hands doen the greatest president the US has ever seen.

I am learning to understand rather than immediately judge or to be judged. I cannot blindly follow the crowd and accept their approach. I will not allow myself to indulge in the usual manipulating game of role creation. Fortunately for me, my self-knowledge has transcended that and I have come to understand that life is best to be lived and not to be conceptualized. I am happy because I am growing daily and I am honestly not knowing where the limit lies. To be certain, every day there can be a revelation or a new discovery. I treasure the memory of the past misfortunes. It has added more to my bank of fortitude.”

"Simplicity is the key to brilliance”

“Let an opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let an opponent smash into your flesh and you fracture his bone; let an opponent fracture your bone and you take his life! Do not be concerned with your escaping safely; lay your life before him!”

“Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless - like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup, you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, you put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.”

~Bruce Lee

“No regrets, that’s my motto. That and everyone Wang Chung tonight.”

-Out Cold

“take life as it cums in your face and runs down your chin”

cant remember who it was, but it made it into the WSW yearbook a few years back

^^that’s f*cking awesome.

pretty sure it was big b’s older brother eric i think his name is. almost had “Iron chef of pounding vaidge” in but got denied at like the last possible minute.

“Hope is a good thing…maybe the best of things…and no good thing ever dies…”

“I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country; corporations have been enthroned, an era of corruption in High Places will follow, and the Money Power of the Country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the People, until the wealth is aggregated in a few hands, and the Republic is destroyed. I feel at this moment more anxiety for the safety of my country than ever before, even in the midst of war”

Abraham Lincoln

Get busy livin or get busy dying,thats damn right.My buddy and I at work have been doing this for years.One of us quotes a line then the other has to say the next line.
"I read it somewhere,you know how to read…

“not playing to win is like sleeping with your sister. Sure she’s a great piece of tail, with a blouse full of goodies, but… it’s just illegal. Then you get into that whole inbred thing. Kids with no teeth who do nothing but play the banjo… eat apple sauce through a straw… pork farm animals”

“what is she is, a freshman…
pshhh, she reads at a sophomore level”
-vanwilder

and one of my favorite movies

“I’m okay with being unimpressive, I sleep better.”
-garden state

“Ooh, great job man! I really thought you were retarded. I mean, you’re better than that Corky kid and he’s actually retarded. If there was a retarded Oscar you would win, hands down, kick his ass!”
-garden state

"Andrew Largeman: You know that point in your life when you realize that the house that you grew up in isn’t really your home anymore? All of the sudden even though you have some place where you can put your stuff that idea of home is gone.
Sam: I still feel at home in my house.
Andrew Largeman: You’ll see when you move out it just sort of happens one day one day and it’s just gone. And you can never get it back. It’s like you get homesick for a place that doesn’t exist. I mean it’s like this rite of passage, you know. You won’t have this feeling again until you create a new idea of home for yourself, you know, for your kids, for the family you start, it’s like a cycle or something. I miss the idea of it. Maybe that’s all family really is. A group of people who miss the same imaginary place. "
-garden state

Andrew Largeman: [about to swallow a tab of ecstasy] “I guess I’ll see you guys later.”
-garden state

“Soft mattress? Maybe, or it could have been the midnight rape, or the nude gay art show. I had my sock, the one that I walked around in all day, played football, sweated in, stuffed in my mouth and duct taped in! I’m going to eat my breakfast over here. Don’t talk to me.”
-wedding crashers

Socrates visited the oracle and the oracle said to him:
’ you are the wisest of all ’
Socrates could not accept this so traveled the world looking to the smartest man. following his travels and meetings with people who professed to know their craft and the world around them, he went back to the oracle and said:
’ I am the wisest of all because I know that I know nothing. ’

“Oh look, a rainbow! Do me on it!”

“Eternity is a mere moment, just long enough for a joke.”

“One never reaches home, but wherever friendly paths intersect the whole world looks like home for a time.”

"What I always hated and detested and cursed above all things was this contentment, this healthiness and comfort, this carefully preserved optimism of the middle classes, this fat and prosperous brood of mediocrity.”

“We do not have to visit a madhouse to find disordered minds; our planet is the mental institution of the universe.”

“let’s all go to club Sixty-six Ninety-nine!!!”

-girl on Chippewa, incorrectly referring to the nightclub “Quote”

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ctnewman2/quote.gif

lol

LOL

better watch who you’rea callin a child, because if I am a child, then that makes you a pedophile. And I’ll be damned if I’m gonna stand here and be lectured by a pervert.

arrested development?