Post Up Your Fav. 4 Bolt Wheels

i dunno if your agreeing with me, or saying that i’m dissing dudes that don’t have 5 lug (such as myself) but yea’s, 4 lug wheels are lame on s-chassis cuz of the fitment, but you gotta work with what you gots until the time is right.

Am rolling with Sportmax 501 15x8 +15 pretty nice fitment just need coilsover to makem flush lol.

When you put coilovers on they wont be flush. fit a 15mil or a 20 mil and you’ll be good.

cal u shuld post ur fav 4 bolt wheels as u still are 4 bolt

lol season, its a good time of the year for watermelon.

I dont understand why people have to seperate 4 lug from 5. Wheels are wheels and you can always custom order 5 lug wheels from certain companies to be drilled as 4. That being said, i wish i could find 18x10 chrome work equips right now in 4 lug.

Cal, since when did you become a true balla?

Mark, if i was true baller, i wouldnt be rocking 4 lug… or an s13 for that matter.

Myth! A true baller would rock that type of rim you mentioned in 4 bolt. 5 bolt has so many options that it doesn’t really make it unique anymore.

Trust me, whenever I see a nice wheel on a 240 and it’s 4-bolt, I’m a lot more impressed. And it’s not because I’m 4 bolt myself.

This one is mine…:
work vs-xx front 4LUG
work euroline rear 4\5LUG
got both full sets…

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/9649/img1647t.jpg

lol, what a douche… I just came across it now. I think your 4lug rims look pretty shitty but you don’t see me bringing that up…low self-esteem kids these days:rolleyes: the only thing special ed, is your opinions and the courses of action you take from people’s consequences, when it ain’t your fault, you pay…total fail.

on a better note,

awesome rims! love those work vs-xx! :slight_smile:

Gupreet, Weapons look 100 x better than Hasemi’s…Why do you think people get rid of, “mustang looking” rims. I’ve practically seen them being thrown out…

Douche for having an opinion? lol all i said was i think your rims are ugly. And i’m sure i’ve told you this before. I keep seeing you post on this forum about your plans to build an awesome ca18 then kat but i never see your car go anywhere other than to meets, looking almost the same everytime.

You dont really even know what you’re going to do with your car, you just look at engines and decided which one you want based on hearsay and tell everyone how you’re going to build an awesome CA18 and then just completely forgetabout it and decide that building a kat is the way to go just cause you found a good deal on a kat kit, which you’ve been holding onto for a while. oh wait, now you want to sell the kit and buy an sr20.

Everytime i offend you, you just go around bringing up the whole incident between martino and myself. Yea i made a mistake being over-trusting and it bit me in the ass, dont worry it wont happen again. I ended up forking out a large sum of money but i still progress with my car and my driving, where do you go? you go on son posting about how great it is to lose your virginity in the year 2008.

You can insult my rims all you want, its pretty well known that i’m not very picky so i dont really brag about how great my wheels are (only about the price i got them at). You just buy whatever is cheapest and then read on the internet why its good and begin post whoring the shit out of why its so great.

edit:
Martino: i dont know who’s rims you were talking about but i dont have weapons. i have xd9s.

dubv, you have a really nice car. Props

You call him a douche for having an opinion that’s different from yours, and you go so far as to insult his ‘special ed intelligence?’ THEN, you mention ‘low-self esteem kids?’

Here, I’ll explain it out. Cal doesn’t like your wheels - he lets you know. You go ahead and post your 'defensive rebuttal by stating absolutely nothing related to wheels…and then you state he has low-self esteem.

Your post is so full of self-irony-pwnage that I won’t have type much more than the aforementioned (obviously). When it’s your fault, you pay…total fail.

http://gonrad.com/200907/ap2020fob1.jpg

Old pic

internet, srs buisness…

fyi they do look like mustang wheels.

Thank you, i really appreciate it…

Very nice wheels Fob and dubv.

Honestly, why bother insulting/arguing anymore? Looking back at what I said a couple days ago makes me feel like a douche cannoe.

Cal’s got nice wheels and a nice setup, but made it seem like he was calling me out when I created this thread. Maybe, maybe not. Red_Line, I don’t like your wheels, but you rock what you want. Don’t give a fuck what others say just do you, and avoid that bandwagon. An opinion is an opinion, don’t try to open a can of butt fuck when someone says whats on their mind.

This post was random, but straight up, re-reading what I said made me feel immature/uneducated haha.

THAT IS ALL!

My initial statement was a joke. Some of you got it some of you didnt. If you read above when season asked me for my fav rims i said i dont care 4 or 5 bolt. Wheels are wheels. If i think a set of rims look nice i’m not going to look and say, “ew i dont like them anymore, they’re 5 lug.”

some guys have vagina’s where their penises should be