post your latest purchase

i didnt say it was better…its better for what i need thou… i dont need all those BS classes… im goin for electronics engineering so i can learn a real trade instead being an ass kisser and and yes man in the business world. and u do have to take a few core classes but not the extent you do at a 4 year school… math is acually what i’m takin now since its a huge part of electronics… 4 year schools are a huge rip off in a lot of cases… people coming out 80k in debt and can find a job necause they werent actually trained to do anything. part of PTI is an internship doin stuff in ur field and more than 50% turn into job offers… i wont be in much debt when i’m done either. having worked around sales and marketing for 10 years now i see what business practices are all about… ass kissing Middle management doin anythng to save their ass, Grossly over paid and under working vice presidents, brain dead droids that will take ass fuckings instead of speaking up with a good idea. i could be a lot more successful in my current job if i sold out who i am and what i believe is right and wrong. I decided it was time to learn a trade where i my job is pretty black and white. When i’m done i plan on working with comerical elcetronics. it may be medical, it may be manufacturing, it may even be elevators…I just know that its not gonna be kissing ass and lying to people to get them to buy a product that is misrepresented…