post your latest purchase

exactly, they are on the consumer end of electronics which i dont want… i’d much rather be in reapir or manufacture of comercial electronics.

i dont think my view of things is slanted… i’m 30… and i see all these kids comming outt college into the sales dept gettin hired over people that have worked in the business for years…they all look they were picked out of catalog. But they arent the problem… middle management is the problem, HR depts are the problem, VPs that dont know what the low man is doin is the problem… i’m just callin it stright down the line without smoke and mirrors…I try to be a brutally honest as i can… I know how the game works…i’m just not gonna play it… i have too much respect for myself to sit here and convince people to buy a product i know sucks… I could sell if i was allowed to tell the customer the way i see things but not how the company wants me to sell it… the way i deal with a customer is make it seem like i;m on their side, like i’m doin them a favor. it defuses most irate customers i get at the windows. the company wants you to believe you should come because the team is gettin better… i know thats not really true and it wont be true till the greater problem of the whole sport gets address but what i would do is to tell people to come just to have a good time win or lose and might even get to see somthing historic happen that night. thats the great thing about sports, no matter how good or bad you team you might be able to say " i was there so and so threw the no-hitter" or " i was there joe blow kicked a 64 yrd fg to break the record" etc etc… or nothing happed and my team lost but i still had fun hanging out with my friends. Instead you have there people that went to 4 year school and come up with these assinine concepts when what they really need to do is take a look at reality, come down to the windows on a given night and find out what the fans are really like, care about. you can’t get the pulse of your fan base by doing a few q & A’s every year and sitting in ur office looking at ur diploma… you need to get down and dirty and get yelled at by some pissed off drunk people over a $9 ticket to have a full understanding. the experience i’ve gained over the last 10 years is exponentially great than any business stuff i could have learned from a book.

pti isnt specialized…thats whats good about it… its broad so you have a wide knowledge and ur not painted into a corner.