post your latest purchase

First of all, i don’t “let” my wife drive a certain car. She is all grown up now and works hard at her job and she chooses what she wishes to drive. She would not be caught dead driving a “soccer mom” SUV or any big shit like that because she doesn’t feel safe in one because of the way they(don’t) handle and stop.
The smarts crash test ratings indicate a level of safety superior to other small cars. Those ratings INCLUDE intrusion AND driver injury. The smart scored superior ratings, better than
Toyota Yaris
Honda Fit
Chevy Aveo
Kia Rio
hyundai accent
Mini Cooper
Toyota Prius
As Shaggy said, driving is not a “safe” activity. Especially a bike. If you are in a wreck, a bigger and heavier car will protect you better(well DUH). So where do you draw the line? SHould we drive dump trucks? busses? tanks? People die in those also.
Super Duper indeed…LOL
But i guess i would be a little afraid to drive a smart if i lived in california too. I have driven on the roads there, fucking people there drive like idiots(I’m sure you don’t).
One cool feature of the smart is it inspires some cool debates. A Fit can’t do that…LOL
It’s all good.