post your latest purchase

New PA Law went into effect July,1 2009
$20,000 Breeding fee

aint fuckin happening!

Nothing says I love you more then getting ripped off by your local Kay’s. Don’t be pissed after you get the assessment done for that ring.

clark building FTW… i was gonna say the same thing. Bucci jewlers!

clark building FTW

qft

Jewelry = dead asset

f that, go directly to the source and really get the bang for you buck. Jodie’s ring had a 27% increase in value from the purchase price when I had the assessment done.

on that! you’ve gotta be kidding. i have to boil my eyeballs now

Hope your not talkin about my wife?

Either the source or an inside man… Good friend used to work for a jeweler while finishing school. The assessment was almost double the purchase price… probably the greatest thing he’s ever done for me. He told everyone at work he was getting engaged, bought the ring for me and then quit a month later!

back to topic… Anyone recommend some good wii games?

Just came home with, Wii Sports, Wii Fits, extra controller, recharging station, battery pack for wii fit, mario kart, Ice Age and Disney’s Cars game (last two for kids) last game system I bought was a ps1 to play Tony Hawk on, and haven’t touched it in years!

^^ Raging Rabbids will keep you laughing for hours. Get a bunch of people together & play it.

Foz got engaged to a dude :kekegay:

raging rabbids is a blast
need for speed pro street is good
i just got call of duty world at war haven’t played it much yet tho

Congrats Shelby.

Pretty shallow to criticize him of the ring fella’s. It sure as fuck doesn’t make a difference how happy two people are. I would never buy a ring at a chain jewelry store, but have seen decent stuff - you will just pay an arm and a leg for it ~ and it typically isn’t unique.

I didnt pay an arm and a leg for it trust me. I know the person that got it for me and she got me a MASSIVE deal

Shoulda got her:

http://mjgradziel.com/burger/may05_084.jpg

-TJ

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

like i said no bumper to bumper protection

She prolly would eat that… She actually eats quite a bit… Maybe I should get her to try that liquid protein diet? Seems to work for you assholes! :wackit:

Fast metabolisms kick ass. :bigok: