post your latest purchase

I see it’s a 6 speed…

Now the question is… 2.0L FSI or 3.6L VR6?

2.0 turbo. 6cyl only comes with tiptronic automatic

Next time there is a meet or something going on I’ll bring her out. I’ve heard nothing but praise on the car and so far I absolutely love it it’s decently quick but super luxurious and very comparable to a 3 series, c class or similar in terms of quality and style.

I see. Didn’t know the VR only came in Auto.

I love that interior, as well.

PSN name?

mine is just ‘s10blazed’

DAS AUTO!

I love it, man. Sweet ride!

nice we saw them at sea 2008 they are very bad ass cars congrats

chadnel25. but i suck… playing online sucks at first… im a level3 jumping into games up against level 65+ players

I’m surprised… I thought the consensus is that vw’s suck??? :nuts:

wow, that doesn’t even look like a VW…

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/ilgcodmwconsole.jpg

bought the xbox 360. At the end of the day I know more ppl on xbox live than psn. and I didnt really care which machine i got.

They are really nice rides considering that some new GM midsize cars are around the same price and I’m sure the quality between the two is worlds apart.

Yeah but volkswagens aren’t too far behind :moon:

Before anyone knocks it or says anything about it I challenge someone to look at them. I was stunned. I was highly debating the A4 when I saw this and just totally walked away from the Audi.

Sorry Sonny, I know I had talked to you before about the 1 series, but just couldn’t justify it compared to the CC. I’m glad I never bashed VW. Just the styling alone if it didn’t have emblems nobody would know what it is.

That’s a nice nazi mobile. Nice purchase

what is the $ ?

It was stickered just under $29k

That is sweet.

nice car but im not a fan i like more raked cars instead of circular bumbly ones.

i really like it also.

Buy a lawnmower yet?

CC’s are sweet. I drove a white 2.0 6spd, super nice car. Too bad my dog would destroy the sweet back seats…

no problem! taste will always dictate good decisions… glad you have some! haha

i would personally pick a CC over my 135 based on anything but power… i’m actually getting rid of the 1 series next year and moving on :slight_smile: congrats on the car, they are awesome.

and no lawnmower yet :hsugh:

count me in as well

My buddy and I went out car shopping (for him :() the other day. Was down a A&L looking for new M5’s. We took one out, were pretty impressed. Then while we were waiting for them to write up a quote, wandered next door into the Jaguar dealership.

Three Letters:

X. F. R.

Holy fucking shit. It made that M5 look bad. And I’m an M5 fanboy who has always HATED Jaguars. S/C 5.0L V8 515hp. Styling is on point to. Were it not for the Jaguar badges, there would be no way you would be able to convince me it was not an Aston Martin.