post your latest purchase

That’s pretty bad ass, and I’m an M5 fanboy, too. I was never really into Jags at all, but that looks good.

That’s a beautiful ride. Gorgeous

Darkstar I thought the same thing first time I saw the rear end on the highway… Then I saw it was an overpriced ford and got sad.

the xfr coupe looks even more like a aston martin ! they are fast but not alot of grunt downlow. really nice car overall they have come along way !

I went and drove the CC when it came out. Loved the ride my only gripes were the tilt roof and the back seat. Other then that badass car in both performance and looks!

I drove past a dentists office today leaving the new shop and seen a black one, had to do a double take, thought it was a aston martin also… nice car… for a jag.

http://www.speckdesign.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/wii.jpg

I was always a huge M5 fan until the latest version. It’s too gimicky & ‘electronic’. The old M5 was an awesome piece. I really think the new gen CTS-V is a cooler car. The V10 M5 may have an edge in certain places, but the driving experience is somewhat artificial.

The XF-R is a serious piece. Anybody who drives it is impressed. Jaguar has stepped up their game. I would love to try one out sometime.

Where does the V10 M5 have an edge over the new CTS-V?

-TJ

Ford sold Jaguar in 2008, fagnaut.

are you kidding me? it’s a 5.0L V8 with a roots blower. It’s got GOBS of lowend.

whens the last time you drove one ??

The fly by wire kills it ! there is definate lag before it kicks in. I couldnt take it too fast but i definately felt a lil hesitation.

Tuesday.

Hey darkstar I don’t know what he is looking for in particular in a car but you guys should check out the Maserati gran turismo s.

he wants 4 doors.

Maserati Quattroporte S then, it looks like the backseat is grown adult comfortable. It is less horsepower and performance than the M5 or Jag but carries loads more panache. The only caveat to that is that it only does to those that know what it is which counts out most women. Most women recognize the BMW spinning propeller and the Ferrari horse but have no idea what a Maserati is but it looks expensive enough that they might catch on.

Maserati Quattroporte S then, it looks like the backseat is grown adult comfortable. It is less horsepower and performance than the M5 or Jag but carries loads more panache. The only caveat to that is that it only does to those that know what it is which counts out most women. Most women recognize the BMW spinning propeller and the Ferrari horse but have no idea what a Maserati is but it looks expensive enough that they might catch on.

this is the post YOUR latest purchase thread. not the “hey, look what my buddy who has too much money that he doesnt know what to do with it is going to buy” thread

Adub