post your latest purchase

Thats a good wheel cleaner … Not the strongest stuff out there, but defintily one of the safest for people not 100% sure of what wheels they have. Good choice!!

The carpet cleaner is good also … but look into Folex for a carpet cleaner … that stuff is hands down the best I have ever used. Full strentgh for spot stains, 4:1 for general cleaning

I just picked up some poorboy’s bug squash for all the road tar and ish on my car.

yes, it is the 01 limited edition. the heated leather seats feel good on my ass. book price was 6500, fair market value was 5250, we paid 3800.

Well… from my test on my spare wheels last night, it def is the best working cleaner i have used, I have used a few of the acid based cleaners, like meguiars hot rims, mothers FX, and the eagle one stuff, and none of them would do ANYTHING on the corners…

Heres some pics i took last night…

The offending corners on the stock 17" GTO wheels… A years worth of brakedust

Sprayed with P21S Gel, and allowed to sit for 2 minutes, Product says it can sit for up to 2 hours for heavy applications.

The first product to get those corners squeaky clean without me getting a qtip and getting to work :smiley:

Oh dude im not saying it isn’t good stuff … Its my first “go-to” wheel cleaner on my shelf when I get a vehicle with caked on brake dust. It has cleaning power that is great, and it is super safe … So I wasn’t taking anything away from it!

DP Cleanse-All is also AWESOME stuff.

Megs Wheel Brightener is also fantasic, but its on the fine line of being dangerous is used wrong

Get a wheel brush and agitate the wheels, helps out a TON

I know what you mean about the bottle saying 2 hours for serious stuff. The sportster I had before I got the street bob, and previous owner of the sportster never cleaned the wheels because he didnt want to deal with the spokes … That cleaner for about 1-1.5 hours … then resprayed and hit it with a spoke brush, and they came out fantasic.

Depending on the miles, that sounds like a damn good price. There is a big PT aftermarket, so you can have some fun modding it if you feel like it. I have owned 2, and will end up with another one i am sure…love to find a 5 speed turbo GT

hows that cleaner on painted rims?

From what I have read it is -THE- safest/most gentle wheel cleaner out there, and safe for ALL wheels, Smokin might be better to chime in… It comes at a premium, but the results are nice :smiley:

Where do you get this stuff?

Smokin I bought a nice wheel brush too… :smiley:

The rest of my AG order :slight_smile:

Black its only avail on the net, I got it from autogeek

A wheel brush is a MUST! … Good deal!!

Do you mean like spraypainted wheels?

the best rim cleaner i ever found is not in any detailing catalogs

its stainless steel cleaner-
for like kitchens and refrigerators- found it by accident- it works on painted and chrome and easily removes brake dust

• THE OIL in it shines and repels any thing from sticking to the surface- like waxing the rims

hard to get unless you go to a food service supplier

no my rims are factory painted. i have been using just plain car wash soap + toothbrush and its a bitch.

Just be careful with that metal end on the brush… please!

And let me know how that Meg’s upholstery cleaner works. I was debating getting it.

Haha, of course!

I shall… I am getting my car back from the dealer tonight (bastards have had it since monday), and leaving for new jersey in the morning, so I am going to give it a shot tonight… Along with some Gunk engine brite, and CD2 Engine Detailer.

Like this stuff?

Where do you get that ? It sounds like what I am looking for . Something that cleans and will protect those nooks and crannies on my spokes

Tape the end on the brush with heavy electrical tape … Make it into a ball … because you WILL bump the wheel with it sooner or later. I use that same brush to get into holes, spokes, etc.

I use a medium sized, flat wheel brush for the surface

That wheel cleaner is safe on ALL wheels … Painted, polishing, chrome, etc. Its the safest wheel cleaner out there

As far as the oven cleaner/stainless cleaner, etc … I use that when I detail bikes and the owner has melted boot rubber on the pipes … works like a charm!

Where did you find CD2? I heard they stopped making it, or were in very short supply.

I may have a few cans at work as samples…shoot me a PM and i will check on Monday