post your latest purchase

The **** are you laughing at? You drive a 10-15 year old wrecked audi and a rebadged ford POS. You probably are laughing out of jealousy as you probably couldn’t fit your 1.5 foot neck in it.

haha, it’s yeyo actually.

Basically you are wrong on all accounts but that hasn’t stopped me from correcting you in the past. And I actually don’t like flying that much. I get enough fresh air up here :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=berad;
Basically you are wrong on all accounts but that hasn’t stopped me from correcting you in the past. And I actually don’t like flying that much. I get enough fresh air up here :)[/QUOTE]

What does not likeing to fly much have anything to do with laughing at a 40 year old plane? What exactly is wrong with a 40 year old plane? Do you know the first thing about planes? if you did you would know they stopped making personal aircrafts for some time due to douchbag lawsuits filed by pieces of **** like you. Now is it jelousy or envy? or just the fact that your life sucks and you have to try and bring others down to your level? Just wondering gause they do have things to help you with your misery, like high bridges and razor blades. but guns are the best, let me know if you want to borrow one. ok thanks bye!!!

LOL…what??

If your father in law already owns two other planes, why not spring the extra $40k and get the nicer one?

Don’t you mean up? :stick:

He doesn’t know me at all and thinks I filed lawsuits to prevent making of personal aircraft. :dunno:

Listen, not to draw this out, I was haha’ing at the resemblance to a yeyo mover. I didn’t mean for it to take an outrageous personal turn followed by a quick reach around from sallypants350z.

Flying a 40 year old plane is as typical as driving a 5 year old car, there is nothing to lol about.

Of The Air Force refueling tanker planes, the newest kc135 is almost 60 years old.

Even pan am flight academy’s aircraft are approaching 20 years of age.

And it’s not a 40,000 dollar difference for a new a/c, think higher. Rock, owner of rock airport bought his new Cessna in 2002 for $280,000.

Congrats on the purchase and good luck on getting your pilots license!

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/wings.jpg

^^ Hopefully we get some revenge for last year

and the King baller speaks.

i’m so baller i pay mother****ers to fly me around

:rofl:

Psssshhhh. My 6 year old had a pilot fly her to Disney and has two chumps to drive her all over the place.

:slight_smile:

really? you think? maybe i’ve had good luck at RC???

RC steak > Rare > Morton’s

:southwest ding:

Kawasaki bruteforce picking this up for the niece 4th birthday this weekend

http://www.fisher-price.com/us/powerwheels/product.aspx?pid=45490

Capital Grille > *

Experience ultimate terrain traction! Riders easily cruise along hard surfaces, grass, and rough terrain - like ruts, grass, gravel, mud, and more! Kids get the thrill of realistic ATV riding, without the hassle of getting stuck where the others do! Cup holders allow for drinks on the go, and a roomy storage box lets your little one stash their treasures! 12-volts of battery power allow for two speeds forward (2.5 and 5 mph, max.); plus reverse. Features include a battery charge indicator to monitor battery power, high-speed lock-out for beginners and Power Lock® Brake System. Includes 12-volt battery and charger

you found it in someone garbage didnt you! lol

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/100_3827.jpg

Just too good to pass up…

stop wasting your money on guns… dont you know that obama is gonna take away all your guns and have bin laden take over our country. lol nice gun clint eastwood.

Did you get some sweet spurs with it? Where do you store your horse?