Posts by a noob

These are posts by a new member on a rochester forum, all posted in the same day:

thread 1
“if you play forza online/persenal loan”

ok so who in rl plays forza online. send me gamertags. as for the personal loan. i wanna buy my friends gsx and i dont have the money right now. should i just get a personal loan. i have a steady job i just want the car right now before someone buys it.

thread 2
“NOOB and seeking a new ride”

ok im a noob and still looking for a car. ive owned a 98 gs. and 95 gst. but had to sell them both because of my moving situation. im currently saving. if anyone is selling there ride lemme know what ya got. if not im prolly just gunna save up for a tc. and where is everyonemeeting now a days. i used to go to arena 51 on sunday (the rochester version of the lower lot) but. too many idiots there.

thread 3
“The Illest Of Rochester Cruise”

ok i have this idea. get all of the sickest cars from rochester and surrounding areas and set up a cruise. well have exotics, imports, muscle, Bikes, whatever but only the top cars may attend. a private pm will go out regarding the time and place. we will need photographers and stuff. drivers must follow all posted speed limits. no crazy pull offs. just a relaxing cruise (if you wanna play after thats a different story) but what do you guys think? sound interesting?

ps my car is disgusting so i may need to ride with someone lol.

heres a list of cars id love to see. no rice

nissan skyline r32-35

Mitsubishi lancer evo( theres plenty around here, i know but id love to see just how many)(and id love to see and evo V out there)

Acura/Honda NSX

any Lamborghini’s

Porsce gt2

That Audi R8

VW r32

Honda civic integra rhd RYPE R ONLY.

bmw m3 e30 e36 E92 ETC.

nissan 370z

Subaru WRX STI (hatch or sedan)

Subaru 2.5 rs

Maserati granturismo (ive seen one around here)

Corvette ZR1

A Clean Boss 302 Mustang

Saleen mustang

Shelby GT500

well the list goes on. but id need someone to shoot a video and edit it and a couple photographers.

we could make this really freakin sweet

thread 4
“hmmmm”

i want mike GTR’s gsx but is it worth it to take out an auto loan.

Avatar: http://www.roclife.org/forums/image.php?u=15466&dateline=1255235788

Winner?

love the pic…id say FTW

RYPE R’s only guyse

LOL!!!
What a retard.

i was literally lol’ing the entire time i read those posts :rofl :rofl :rofl