cruise....bikes, cars, trucks, guys, girls

supposedly its gunna be gorgeous out today…almost 70 and no rain!!! Just seein if anyone wanted to go cruise for a little…got a couple people already, but would be cool if there were more…i know a lot of people work, but i also know a lot of people dont work lol…im gunna take the bike, but people im goin with have cars…so anything/one is welcome, cars, trucks, bikes, guy, girls, kids lol…anyone down???

yea im about to take a cruise to like troy. around the HVCC area. to drop off my Graduation forms, and then im gonna cruise down to the Schenectady/Niskayuna area to that Mavis Place and probably end up staying there till about 9pm

I can haz Ford Explorer cruz?
lol

I don’t have my bike yet

This is bull SHIT

ssuuuree no problem…just stay in the back k? lmao jk jk jk

so bring car :retardclap lol

Nah thats boring. Car needs gas anyway

bull SHIT

Damn work on a nice day!

Nick, if your in a picture taking mood tonight at the PNR bring teh camera… need a few nice shots nothing extreme

i might be able to do that…

+1 :frowning:

Sweet, I figure just a few shots of it parked, cause for some reason I never seem to get an angle that makes it look good, and a rolling shot or two and ill be happeh

Rolling shots at night are tough! That’ll depend on time, and I also have to ride with someone…bit of a process.

ahh alright no big deal, a few nice sitting shots would be fine…

but maybe if we can get a few people to take shots?

I’ll drive your car Nick. :excited

I’d love some night rolling shots of my car. They are harddd to take though.

Fixed.

umm the forecast i just got was cloudy with a high of 48* and possible snow in the higher elevations

Come to PNR we will take pictahs together

Old and buster (me) and New hotness (you) epic pictures

Ryan if you drive Nick’s car, that means someone has to drive yours to get shots of it… MEEEE!