pot prevents Alzheimer's

In NY, or anywhere around here for that matter…NOT true.

yeah? awesome. Why don’t you go grab some seeds from the bottom of your schwag sack and go plant em in your yard right now. OH WAIT! YOU ARE UNDER 2 FEET OF SNOW!!!

guess what fiend540, you suck. You cannot grow pot in cold northern climates for 6 months out of the year.

:mamoru: If you say so

And people would still be able to grow it themselves; go ahead. But you’re not selling it for anything more than you paid for to grow it. I would actually love to grow my own pot because it smells delicious, but right now it’s way too risky. That’s why the shit is so expensive: you’re paying a high price because of the risk to grow/deal it.

lol @ the tension in the pot thread, how ironic.

Fiend540, I am not going to sit here and argue with you, so lets agree to disagree… dumbass.

I wanna talk to sammmmmmson

eff that. ill never do drugs.

wanna match me later tonight?

LOL ERIC ill pass.

you would take antibiotics and pain meds that your doctor prescribes. Many prescription meds can do damage to your system. No reason not to smoke pot if it will improve your condition.

Exactly. The point of this thread is medical, not recreational.

Until that article I thought pot only helped treat the symptoms of glaucoma, the symptoms of cancer, and eliminate most of the side effects of cancer treatments.

The common pills my roommate was prescribed for headaches have stronger side effects than any medicinal marijuana.

Yeah, you know what my co-worker told me? He recently just went to a new doctor. She saw that he had an oxy-codone(spelling?) Rx from over a year ago. She flat out just asked him, “Do you need more of those?” WTF, that is a dangerous Rx, you cannot just offer those up without a good reason. She was ready to just write out the Rx for it. That kinda drug will kill your liver.

Stupid JayS and friends keeping us from getting legal ganja!

;D

Do you drink coffee and/or alcohol?

its a plant that you set on fire. drugs require you to do things chemically to them. lol

and all this arguing. everyone needs to go smoke, come back then talk. see how much everyone argues then.

sounds like a plan imo

ok im back !

private, when you think of your superiors, what kind of emotions do you feel?

hahaha ^