Cali is LEGALIZING Marijuana. Not just medicinal, either.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2010/01/assembly-committee-oks-bill-to-legalize-marijuana.html

ps:

Medicinal Marijuana is legal in Jersey now.

potheads vs. the world, ready? GO!

I think they should legalize everything. Who gives a shit. There would be ZERO methheads if that shit was legal and people were educated about it. DUMB.

ehhhh

Moving to Cali now, Benny?

no shot

They are going to tax the shit out of it.

So what happens if a local farmer (:lol) sells it “under the table”? OMG no tax, way cheaper, better? I think people are looking at this the wrong way, should it be legal? IMO yes. Should it be government controlled? No. Is it going to create more problems/debt? Yes, if government controlled, at least IMO.

i say tax the FUCK out of it. national debt will be reduced. no skin off my nose, i dont smoke and Cali has enough stoners. Done deal!

if they legalize it there won’t be a point to tax it, you could just grow the shit yourself.

Than why are they legalizing it? They have to make money otherwise they wouldn’t be doing it.

Wait Benny, did you read the LATimes article?

The market will be so saturated that pot will be like 10 bucks and ounce

Yeah, but who the fuck would know? Tax evasion? smoke that shit. What tax evasion? There are people I know that don’t even smoke that cultivate to make money, and they make lots of it. It’s relatively easy and inexpensive to grow, has a high return, and is easy to conceal an op.

You live in D-Burg? You probably drive by at least one grow op every day.

+$50 tax

That’s the problem they will run into, and they are going to be pissed to be loosing out on tax money. Then they will spend more money trying to regulate even more! It’s just another government cluster fuck.

Edit:
Yes I bet I do, but I could care less about that. I dont care about the law being broken. I care about laws that shouldnt even be there in the first place… am I making sense?

The only place that tax will be collected is at dispensaries, licensed marijuana retailers. It would be next to impossible to stop people from growing it.

Not true. It is VERY easy to make homemade beer, yet most people prefer to buy it. People are lazy. They’d rather spend a little more and work a lot less.

I dont understand, we’re both saying the same thing.

They are making it too easy for ANYONE !! If you can walk in the door
and pay whatever the doctor fee is, you are granted a card.

With the card you can carry and in many places grow (limit on quantities)

Medical Kush Doctor
Venice Beach

• Back pain
  • Anxiety
  • Trouble Sleeping
  • Etc etc etc

There are clubs/lounges all over that serve as dispensaries as well.
Some of the more ‘exclusive’ ones have smoking areas - ‘sampling-rooms’