Potter Road Paintjob ?

My winter beater is in need of a respray, and I had heard that if you were to take the car to the students at Boces on Potter road that the students will paint your car for $100 cash. The car is a little banged up so I figured that I had nothing to loose, but just wondering if anyone has even gotten it done, or gone to school there… Dirtye30 I know you went there…

[quote=“TheKID”"]

My winter beater is in need of a respray, and I had heard that if you were to take the car to the students at Boces on Potter road that the students will paint your car for $100 cash. The car is a little banged up so I figured that I had nothing to loose, but just wondering if anyone has even gotten it done, or gone to school there… Dirtye30 I know you went there…

[/quote]

lol I went to the Ornsby center, the key word is “winter beater”
I wouldnt trust them with anything worth more than $500
Prepare for your car to sit there for a long time, be subject to multiple neutral drops and suffer a shit paint job…
that was years ago though, maybe times have changed

As with any cheap paint job any trim removal/body work/masking you can do at home will ensure a better job

oh and offer a $50 tip to the painter if he does a good job

FUCK NO DON’T DO IT. they more than likely won’t let it happen anyways. the teachers are only nice to the kiss asses, which there usually none in the class. if you take your winter beater there and they allow you to do it, expect it to be ready by next winter. everything there goes shit slow and half assed.

i know that the orsmby center in east aurora has a shop in town next to the napa on main street. I’v seen it there but i dont know if they paint cars there though, maybe someone else can chime in for you.

the shop next to napa is for the autotech and the shop at ormsby across from EA high school is for the autobody.

i know a place even cheaper than that!

your driveway…

http://www.mannbrothers.com/images/krylon.jpg

[quote=“Supraman,post:6,topic:38393"”]

i know a place even cheaper than that!

your driveway…

[/quote]

hahah alright I get the picture…